seventeen

[chapter seventeen]
|| amour ||

[chapter seventeen] || amour ||

-

The feeling that she wasn't good enough. That's something that was constantly crossing Asta's mind. The times when she thought about the drama of this year. So much has happened. She got a boyfriend, broke up with said boyfriend. Got new friends, joined a Russ. Got a secret boyfriend. Broke up with said boyfriend, twice? She thought about all of that, not forgetting her crazy stalker.

The least she could say was, in fact, that her life was dramatic, damaged, and depressing. She didn't feel it anymore, but she was broken, now numb to the outside world, closing off the holes she let her friends, and him into.

Him. That's the topic of discussion that she could never get off her brain. This and that, but everything led back to him. Nothing she did in life didn't make her think about him, about them. She thought about how her brother walked in on her crying, and held her like she was about to fall apart at the seems.

He didn't know, he didn't understand that she had already fallen apart. When her family got so screwed up that her and her brother lived on their own in lives, made her broken. She was broken the moment she watched her parents fall apart.

Asta Magnusson. That was her name. It came up in the hallways, a ghosts of a whisper as she walked by. She used to care, and she would even comment on it, but today, now? She walked by without a glance. She didn't care anymore.

Asta Magnusson finally realized what was important to her. She finally found it, and she lost it. She lost the person who even after all the time they spent together as friends, getting close and chipping at each other's hardened walls, they got inside. They found the way into each other's hearts. They knew that one movement in the wrong way could lead to feeling so, heartbroken.

Asta knew she changed since the beginning of it all, but she didn't think it was truly as much as she did change. So, as she sat in her room, on a Sunday night, alone. She figured it out. She was herself, sure. She wasn't the Asta that she used to be. She didn't know if she would ever be.

-

"Get your ass out of bed!" Vilde yelled at her brunette best friend. Asta groaned, grabbing her pillow and stuffing it onto her face. "Let me sleep!" She protested. Vilde sighed and pulled the covers off, revealing the girls pajama clad legs.

Asta perked up immediately and shrieked at the cold temperature of her room. "Damn it's the fucking Arctic in here!" She yelled out.

Vilde snorted and pushed her best friend up, "Come on! Get up, We have to go!" She yelled at her friend. "I'll make you food!"