fifteen

[chapter fifteen]
|| amour ||

-Asta watched as Chris walked out

-
Asta watched as Chris walked out. Her heart shattering. She thought that she wanted this with Chris, but when she is without him, her heart isn't beating the same. It's like when you see the person you love and the world just stops spinning, because in that moment it's only you and him.

She quickly got out of her apartment and ran to where he was. He was still walking and she screamed out for him. "Chris!" She yelled, her voice cracking. He stopped in his tracks before revealing his tear stained face to Asta. "What have we become? I n-never wanted it to be like this!" She said, her voice managing to be more unsteady than it was before.

She felt like something was lodged in her throat because it hurt so bad. He scanned her face before talking. "I- I don't know. I thought you wanted to be with me. But that, that back there.. was anything than that." He looked down at the floor.

She closed her eyes as more tears pooled into her eyes. "We were supposed to be together, why does this fucking drama always get in the way? It's not fair." Asta asked.  She made a fist with her hand and clenched it at her sides. She watched as Chris ran a hand through his hair.

"I don't know what to do anymore, Asta." She blinked away more tears, before speaking again. "I know, you don't have to. It's okay." She nodded and they didn't say anything as Chris's phone rang and he picked it up.

He hung up and cleared his throat. "Um- I gotta go." He said and Asta nodded. He got into his car and looked at her, before driving away into the darkness of the night.

-

"Oh no, Asta!" Cried Noora as I told the girls all of the dram that had happened lately. She grappled my hand as the other girls looked at me with sympathy. "Everything will be fine, don't worry." Noora said and Vilde nodded at what she said.

"You said he let go of your hand? That dick." Chris said. Asta let out a chuckle and the other girls smiled at what Chris had accomplished. "You don't need him, you're Asta fucking Magnusson." Sana said, earning a smile from Asta.

Asta knew that she had the girls, no matter what. They were there, always. And she didn't need them to say it to know it.

The girls began getting blankets and turning on Netflix. "Let's just forget about it for now. Okay?" Asta nodded at what Noora had said.

-

In the morning the girls were talking. Asta had zoned out, thinking about their fight. Why does all this drama always happen to her, it's like the universe doesn't want her to be happy.

"Asta?" Someone said, snapping her out of her zone. "Sorry I was thinking." She said, trailing off.

"You were thinking about him?" Sana asked. Asta nodded her head, and began to say something.

"Chris, he was kind of my rock. I thought he was always going to be there, but I guess always isn't forever after all." She said. And then she shook her head. "Let's not talk about it, what were you guys talking about?"

The rest of the morning was spent with talking, crying, laughing, and Netflix.

-

Asta had ended up back at her house and she was lying in her bed. There was soft music playing in the background, sad music. She clicked skip and 'all I want by kodaline' came on and she almost screamed. This song is like the saddest song ever.

There was a knock at the door, "come in." She yelled. It was William. "I heard about it. Wanna talk?" He asked. She shook her head and he came over next to her and laid down.

"Even if you aren't ready to talk, Asta. I'm here for you, forever." They laid down next to each other, all I want playing in the background. "Thank you." She said.

-

awwwwww and omg mitzgerald refrence!!!! But omg asta is like broken rn and YAY THE GIRLS ARE BACK.