Future Planning

Jimin POV
As plan, I brought her down to Busan for a week. I spent a week with her in Busan. On our first day in Busan, we slept at her house and on the otger days, we sleep in my house. During the week in Busan, we do a lot of activities & go to some places until my family and our friends say that we look like a newlyweds that go for their honeymoon.

Hyerin POV
The working day is now coming back after a week of vacation. It's such a memorable week with Jimin but now I need to go back to work. I sit in my office and staring at my laptop. Suddenly, I remembered my conversation with Jimin's mom.

- flashback -

When Jimin meet with his friends, his mom took me to the beach and then we just talk about Jimin.

Jimin's mom: So how's my son treat you? Did he treats you well?

Me: Jimin treated me very well. Although we rarely spend time together but he cares about me. Sometimes he would be mad if he knew that I'm overworking even though he himself is overwork. He's like my second brother. He's like my friend and at the same time he still my consolation.

Jimin's mom: Relieved to hear it. Have you ever thought he would ask you to be his girlfriend?

Me: Of course not. As a fan of him, I never thought it would happen. I only wished to become his girlfriend. As Aunty already know, I'm just a fan.

Jimin's mom: so it's a wish that come true?

I just smiled and went on that beach. I felt my hand held by her. I look up to her.

Jimin's mom: Thank you for being a loyal fan of my son. I was very happy when I see my son smile. He had a hard time when you left him.

Me: I'm sorry for doing that. I know it's not easy to make it. But he did well. He seems happy.

Jimin's mom: He once told me that you want him to be happy with his fans. He wanted to show you that he's happy but actually he's not. He kept on waiting and fortunately you come to him. He's so happy.

Me: I'm not leaving him forever. I'm going to change everything but I had to sacrifice our feelings. It's not easy.

Jimin's mom: Thanks for coming in my son's life. I hope you don't disappoint him. He looks very happy when with you. I believe you can make him happy. I admit when he see you again that night, he was very happy.

Me: Again, I'm sorry I ever left Jimin. I know I'm wrong. I hope I can make up for my mistakes.

Jimin's mom: Past are all past. Left it behind. Now just go on your life with Jimin. Every decision you make with him, I'll be okay with it as long as he didn't get hurt.

Me: thanks.

Jimin's mom: I'm the one who suppose to thank you.

She hugged me. I can feel the love that is in her.

- end flashback -

I smile without I notice. My reverie was interrupted when The Oh call me.

Tae Oh: Miss, it's meeting time.

Me: ahhh okay. Thanks for reminding me.

No one POV
Several years have passed. Jimin and Hyerin are more comfortable going out together. However, they can't get away from work. Year after year, BTS gets busy with the concert tour, new album and some began solo careers while Hyerin still in her family business. Her family business had growing overseas and within a few years, their family became one of the richest family in the world and become the richest family in Korea.