Fangirl or Friend

Hyerin POV
Blushing would have been no problem, but what I did was go as red as a beetroot and radiate heat like a hot pan. You could have cooked a three course meal on my face. No-one could have missed it. I wanted the earth to open up and swallow me whole. But there was no rescue from this embarrassment. It was absolute. Torture. Utter humiliation. The memory would be seared into my brain forever I think.

Jimin POV
Me: I don't know what challenge are you talking about, but now I wanna talk to you Hyerin.

Hyerin: me? Here?

Me: nope outside.

I go out first and seems like she hasn't done with her friends yet. I'm waiting for her outside looking at the star.

Hyerin: hmm Jimin?

She calls me with her sweet voice. I'm so into her voice. I look back and she looks down as soon as after I look direct to her eye.

Me: are you avoiding make eye contact with me?

Hyerin: nope.

Me: then look at me.

She slowly raise up her head and look at me but then she looks at other place.

Me: it's okay. I don't know what challenge are y'all talking about just now but now I just wanna talk with you.

Hyerin: talk about?

Me: you.

Hyerin; me? Why me? Well you know I'm just your fan that make a fansite for you.

Me: since when you make their fansite?

Hyerin: a few months after your debut. Ahhh how's the sweater I gave you? Is it nice?

Me: where did you got money to buy that expensive sweater? I saw fans post about the sweater too.

Hyerin: can you not ask about the price? I'm giving it just for you.

Me: did you know that I'm Park Jimin your senior when you start to know BTS?

Hyerin: I've no idea with that. I don't know who you are until they told me that you're the same Park Jimin that I li....

She covers her mouth and widened her eye. She doesn't continue what she said and just stop there.

Me: why you stop?

Hyerin: just don't mind it. How did you know I'm your ex schoolmate?

Me: I don't know actually. I just recognize three of them and I have no idea who you are.

She blush again because of what I say. I touch her cheek.

Me: gwiyowo (cute). I love when you're blushing. you're cute.

She shocked with my suddent action. She back off right away and ask me to continue what I'm saying.

Me: ahh.. well as soon as I walk in the hall I recognize three of them but not you. And you're the first one to have my sign then follow by them right?

She nods. Now she dare to look at me. She's so beautiful with that look.

Me: I ask Hana if I know you and she said yes. She said you're in the same school with me before but just for a few weeks. I move to Seoul.

Hyerin: yes. That's right. I saw you at school with your girlfriend.

Me: ex girlfriend.

Hyerin: ahh I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you think about her. I'm so sorry. I heard the story too. I'm sorry.

Me: you don't have to say sorry. That's all past. So now just go on with life.

Hyerin: you're right.

Me: and 1 thing. Don't mad at my brother and your friends. I ask them to do this. It's all my plan. Sorry if you have to buy present for Jihyun.

Hyerin: it's okay.

Me: lemme ask you one more questions. Now, you wanna be friend or still with your fangirl?

Hyerin: can't I be both of that?

Me: then don't ignore my message anymore. Okay?

Hyerin: I'll try.

Me: I know you won't. I trust you.

She agree and smile at me. That moment, my manager come to pick me up.

Me: I have to go. Jungkook is in the car too. Both of us went back to Busan since yesterday.

Hyerin: really?

Me: I came for you.

Hyerin: for me?

Me: I have to go. See you. Remember to reply me. You want both of it.

Hyerin: okay. Take care.

I call Jihyun to bring my bag pack. As he give me, I go to the car and wave at Hyerin.

Hyerin POV
Jimin said he came to Busan just to meet me. I'm kinda shocked with that. When Jimin had go back. I talk to them and ask them to forget all the things that they asked me to do. But they said they won't so I asked them to gimme time for that. They agree.

Thing that happen to me are all unexpected thing. I never thought this will happen. I felt lucky because I'm his schoolmate. He still notices me as his schoolmate. Now I'm his friend.