writing-prompt-s

Prompt: You are an inventor with one, simple goal: you intend to unite humanity by creating something that will be universally hated.

 You've finally done it. You've combined everything everyone could ever hate into one, god awful creation. Everything about it is the epiphany of evil, and you've even added some things from other places! It's perfect, and nothing could ever possibly make anyone love your creation. It's perfect.

So now, it needs a name. Names have never been your strong suit, but you're hoping the one you've picked out will be enough.

You set it out into the world, oh! You're so pleased. You can only hope that your plan succeeds and you can finally unite humanity once and for all. But as years go by, you realize there's a problem. Every bad, and evil thing you've put into your creation has backfired, and you can only watch helplessly as the world divides itself in two. Half the world has united to hate and despise your creation, and the other half believe in it, praise it, and put it into a position no evil creature should be in.

What could you have been thinking, creating a creature like Donald Trump, and thinking the flawed human race would unite to hate him?