Chapter-31 You and me-5

*This chapter is dedicated to@lovexelif for the constant warm support to the story.Thank you:))

*Kindly note that at one part of the story two POV's are going hand in hand together.

**************************************

"Maybe its intuition,but somethings you just dont question" #I knew I loved you before I met you #Savage Garden

Ava's POV continued

My phone vibrated indicating that I had recieved a message. I opened my phone to see that I had got a message from Monnie. I could make out just by reading how excited she was as she filled me in the details of the reply he had posted to her. I started giggling at the part when she wrote of how she nearly fainted.

He is looking at me curiously thinking what might have made me laugh.

"Its Monnie. She just messaged me. You should check out what she wrote."

I told him as I handed him my handphone. I saw him grinning reading the same message.

"Oh!I think I pressed the button to the main screen by mistake,"he said as he was about to give me back my phone.

"Wait for a second. Is that my picture on your home screen? You have my picture as your phone wallpaper?"

He exclaimed giving me a surprise look. Thats when it suddenly occured to me that he had seen one of the downloaded picture of him I had kept as my wallpaper on the phone.

"Min Ho ssi. Can you please give me back my phone?" I cried alarmed.

" Wait! I want to check how many pictures you have of me."

He is laughing now,a mischievous grin on his face.

Oh no!I thought. I had downloaded more than hundred of his pictures and I even had a separate folder for them. If he opened it I will never be able to look at him in his eyes. It will be really embarassing. I shouldnt have given him my phone. I mentally slapped myself.

"Min Ho ssi,please...please give me back my phone,chaebile?"

I asked him again praying that he hadnt opened it till now.

He is trying to hide my phone behind his back as I tried to snatch it from his hands.

"Nope. I will not give it back!" he replied playfully as he lifted his hand waving the phone in the air. We are having a tussle as both of us are not giving up.

Frustated, I finally tried getting up and straightened myself reaching for his hand. I was relieved as I had managed to catch hold of the mobile chain of my phone. But in my attempt to do so I didnt realized that my foot got entangled in his legs and I tripped over him. He caught me as both of us ended rolling together in the grass.

"Ouch!"

He exclaimed as his forehead hit mine.

"I am so sorry Min Ho ssi. Did I hurt you?"

I asked him startled and worried. I didnt realized that I am lying flat on the grass with him on top of me as I rubbed his forehead.

I think both of us became aware of it at the same time as we stared at each other, our eyes locked instantly. Our bodies were pressed so close to one another and our legs entangled in an akward position. I am speechless as nothing came out of my mouth. I thought maybe he will get up by now but he still hasn't moved a bit.

I am staring at his handsome face, the hair bangs swaying with gentle breeze and his body silhouetted against the afternoon sun. My heart suddenly started beating wildly as I catch my breath.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Min Ho 's POV

I know I should get up now. But something is holding me back as I find myself drowning in her beautiful eyes. She is looking so innocent and delicate right now. Although I am lying on top of her,I had supported my body with both of my hands so I didnt ended up crushing her. She was smelling faintly of fresh flowers. The feelings came back as I lie there staring into her face,our bodies so close and touching each other. Its the same feeling I felt when she hugged me yesterday night but this time it is stronger and more intense overcoming all my senses.

There is this acute realization of the reasons I have been questioning myself all this time. It was like a veil lifted from my mind and things became clearer to me. I could feel my heartbeat getting faster.

I like her more than I imagined. Is she scared? Because I am . Our faces are just inches away and all I can think about is what it will be like to kiss her? Did I just thought of kissing her? The thought is driving me insane as I took a deep breath steadying myself.

°°°°°°°°°°°°

Ava's POV

I know my dress is hitched up above my knee and how our legs are intertwined or the fact that his body heat is driving me crazy but I can't move.

I can't even breath as his gaze hold mine and something in the way he is looking at me is sending shivers down my spine.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Min Ho's POV

I can see strands of long hair on her face as the breeze blows gently. I wanted to see her face clearly. I suddenly find my hand move on its own as I carefully lifted the strands of hair and tugged it behind her ears,her skin feeling soft beneath my fingers. I can see that she is holding her breath now and looking at me intently questioning me.

°°°°°°°°°°°

Ava's POV

I saw him study my face carefully and then suddenly his delicate long fingers lifted the strands of hair from my face and gently placed it behind my ears making me feel like I was going to loose myself completely by his tender touch. I felt him leaning closer to me ,his breath on my face. At that moment I just stop thinking.

The phone was ringing. It took a moment for both of us to realize his phone was ringing. The sound piercing the silence and interrupting what could have happened if it didn't ring at the right moment. Both of us quickly got up at the same time and straightened ourselves.

I was still numb from what just happened but I somehow managed to get a grip of myself as I akwardly brushed off my dress in an attempt to appear normal.

I saw him pick up the phone.

"Yobosayo(Hello)?"

He paused as he answered the call.

"Mina...Is that you?"

I heard him take her name. At that exact moment I felt my whole world crashing down.

**************************************

Author's note:

Important-DISCLAIMER: Please note its *A fan fiction*