Chapter-21A day to remember:A starry night

Author's note:

*This chapter I dedicate to my crazy sister,my worst critic but also my biggest supporter who feels I am totally addicted to him! Thank you girl for dealing with my wild mood swings while I wrote this and supporting my craziness.Love you sis!

*Also dedicated to @lovexelif and my wonderful readers who are still reading it.Thank you for your love and support !

:))

---------------------------------------------

Ava's POV continued

We are just a few distance away from our hotel as I can see the building now.The hotel is situated adjoining one of the canals.The arches of the canals are beautifully lighted now and looking breathtakingly stunning in the night. It seem the whole city was bathed in lights.Even the sky was clear tonight as it was filled with the bright stars shining brilliantly in the dark.

I quickly went and stood near the railings of the bridge taking in all the views. It was a wonderful sight. I closed my eyes and inhaled in the fresh air.

"Hey, be careful with the railings. Don't tripped over!" he told me jokingly as he came and stood beside me. I am trying to catch my reflection in the clear waters beneath the bridge.

"So did you had a good day?" he suddenly asked me with a smile looking at me.

"The best time,"I told him sincerely.

It was just like a dream, I wanted to tell him.

"Kumawoyo Min Ho ssi,for everything.."I said looking at him now.

"Now you are embarassing me again,"he tells me with a grin.

"No, sincha(really). I am really thankful not only for the wonderful day I get to spend with you...",my voice trailing.

He looks at me wondering.

I added,

"But for lots of things. When I first came for the fan meeting, I thought to myself If I ever get a chance I will thank you...I might sound crazy right now but thank you for all these times. Watching you onscreen made me smile and laugh. It made me happy helping me get through my tough times I had. It meant a lot to me...".

Tears are welling up in my eyes as I tell him as it trigger a certain memory from my past...I looked away as I didn't wanted him to see me like that. How can I get emotional right now? I thought. I took another deep breath.

"Thank you and I really mean it this time,"I finally look up at him, my voice almost a whisper now.

He is looking intently at me now.

"Ava, are you fine? "he asked me quietly concerned now.

Oh God! Please don't let me break down in front of him, I thought to myself.

"I am absolutely fine , Min Ho ssi,"I assured him brushing it off.

"You know, I should thank you back too.I really had a good time today with you ,"he tells me meeting my gaze.

I smiled back at him surprised. I was grateful and happy at what he told me, how he also enjoyed my company. Both of us are gazing at the city lights in front of us silently.

I see a small private houseboat pass by us in the canal.There were musicians in the boat who were playing and singing traditional dutch songs.The pleasant lingering sounds of the music calming me gently.

"Min Ho ssi, should I tell you something funny? "I tell him suddenly.

"Hmm...What is it? " he asked me curiously turning towards me.