Chapter 2: Tacos

"Hey Psizzle, which color shoes would match best with my neck brace?" I looked over to see T-Raww all dressed up. "Where are you going?" I asked her. "Ummmmm.. On a date" she said slowly. "With who!?" I exclaimed, "Is it that Earl guy from the crash?" She smiled, and nodded her head, "We're going out to dinner and he's picking me up at 7:30 since I don't have a bike to ride." "There's no way I'm letting you ride with a stranger! I'll take you there to meet him and I'm going to stay too, because if he ran you over with his van, who knows what he would do" I exclaimed. "I can take care of myself!" T-Raww argued, "Plus, he's gonna think I'm sooo weird if I have my friend just hanging around us watching." "Fine, but at least let me drop you off there" I protested. "Okay" she said. 

    I pulled up to the front of the restaurant, and T-Raww got out, but instead of walking into the restaurant she walked over to the nearby taco stand where she met Earl. I was honestly not shocked and knew that it was more than likely her idea to eat there. I was still a little hesitant to leave T-Raww all alone with Earl, and considered staying in my car to watch and make sure everything was okay. I finally decided to let them be and started to put my car into reverse until I heard a thump at my window. I looked over to see Tyler, standing there staring into it, smiling. "What are you doing!?" I exclaimed as I rolled down my window. He ran around the car and hopped in the passenger seat. "I was hanging around watching Earl on his date, because you know, I don't know if I can trust your friend" he said jokingly. I started to make him get out, but then decided that maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea to keep a close check on T-Raww, plus, this Tyler guy was pretty cute. 

    We sat in the car for a good 20 minutes or so, while Tyler told me all about his music career and life, until Earl and T-Raww finally noticed and so we quickly left before having to hear them complain. We went to a nearby club to waste time until Earl and T-Raww's date was over. When we went inside Tyler was bombarded by people wanting pictures and autographs. I had never realized just how famous he really was. We left the club, considering Tyler couldn't get a break for, all the fans, and went back to the taco stand. T-Raww and Earl were must finishing up their date at that time, and so me and T-Raww left and started on our way back home. 

         Earl, T-Raww's man

         Earl, T-Raww's man.