Chapter 4: Vans

It was Friday night, and I was getting dressed to go on a date with Tyler. Atleast, T-Raww kept referring to it as a date. I only considered it a casual outing with a friend. Quickly grabbing up my things, I rushed out to my car to go. Of course my car wouldn't start. Great. I didn't want to call off the "date", but I also didn't want to ask Tyler to pick me up in that awful van of his. I went back inside, but then T-Raww insisted on giving  me a ride in her 1980's mini van. Forget that. I called up Tyler and asked if he wouldn't mind to pick me up, and he said he'd be on his way soon. 

    I saw headlights pull into the driveway, and went outside, expecting to see Tyler in his tramp van. To my surprise he was parked out in a Lamborghini. I tried my best to act casual, but in reality I was freaking out on the inside. We drove off and went towards the movie theater. We were watching the movie, but it was pretty ratchet, so we left. From there we went to his apartment where he showed me his recording studio, which was pretty dank. We were just about to fuck before he dumbass friend started knocking on the door. Some lame ass by the name of Taco. 

    Taco was pretty cool, but kept talking about needing to find a hoe, and how he hated being single. Too bad T-Raww was with Earl, I thought. We chilled at Tyler's for a little while longer taking to Taco, before it got late and he took me back home. 

T-Raww's minivan

T-Raww's minivan. Now you see why I didn't take up her offer of a ride.