Chapter 5: The Meeting of Taco & T-Raww

I went inside the house after being dropped off by Tyler, realizing that I had forgotten my phone in his car. When I went out I saw T-Raww talking to Taco! "What the hell!" I yelled. "How did you get here?" I asked after grabbing my phone from Tyler's passenger seat. "I rode in the trunk" Taco replied. I wasn't very surprised, Taco was a pretty strange guy. T-Raww seemed to really be liking him though, and I guessed that her and Earl must have not worked out. 

    I kissed Tyler goodbye, (we were practically dating now), and him and Taco left, but not before Taco gave T-Raww his number. "What happened with you and Earl?" I asked T-Raww, "Oh nothing! Me and my baby Earl are still together, we're going out tomorrow night" she said. "Then what was all that with Taco?" I asked. "Nothing lol, we're just friends." Me and T-Raww went back inside the house, brought out the hard liquor, and got wasted af. 

    I was trying my hardest to hold on the railings as I made my way down the stairs. I had no idea where T-Raww went, and I searched the entire house for her. I found her outside on the phone. She was talking to Taco, telling him all about how much she liked him, and wanted to be with him. I embraced her sluttiness and went back inside to FaceTime Tyler. 

Taco, wearing an Earl Sweatshirt tee

Taco, wearing an Earl Sweatshirt tee. (Both of T-Raww's men in one pic)