Chapter 6: Mini GOLF

The next day was horrendous for T-Raww. She had a terrible hangover, but luckily I didn't. Since she was laid up in bed all day I decided to hangout with Tyler. He picked me up and we went to go play mini golf. He was wearing his GOLF brand clothing which was pretty cool and he gave me a hoodie. I had already told myself that I would definitely be losing the game, but to my surprise I was actually ten times better than Tyler. I felt bad for him so I let him win the next two games that we played. Some old couple next to us started to cause problems and complain about how we had been playing on hole #5 for the past fourty-five minutes and Tyler got into an argument with the old man. When the old guy swung his golf club at Tyler, he caught it in his hand and whipped the guy onto the ground.

    We decided to go back to his apartment and order pizza or something since we got kicked out of the mini golf course. His apartment was about thirty minutes away, and we talked all about his upcoming tour. When we got to his house we saw Taco's car outside. "Why is Taco's car here?" I asked him. "I have no idea. Why is he always ruining our alone time together?" Tyler seemed pretty pissed and ran up the stairs towards the apartment. I followed after him, but before I made it up to the top I heard yelling. I rushed up to see Tyler yelling at Taco, who was sitting on the couch next to T-Raww. 

    "I see you're feeling better," I joked towards T-Raww, but it didn't ease the tension at all. Taco quickly threw his clothes on and him and T-Raww started out the door, I was glad to finally get to have alone time with Tyler. I told T-Raww to text me once she got home. Hours went by and T-Raww never told me anything so I decided to stay over at Tyler's house.

 Hours went by and T-Raww never told me anything so I decided to stay over at Tyler's house