Chapter 8: Scandal

Tyler's eyes locked with mine. "Will you go on tour with me?" He asked. I was so shocked, "of course!" I exclaimed. That night we went to our house (yes, I had moved in with him), and started to pack our things for the tour. 

    A couple months passed by and it was time to go on tour. We were going to be leaving the next morning, before T-Raww and had begged to go with us. She said she didn't wanna be at home alone, and though Tyler was against it, he would do anything to please me so he allowed her to come along. That next morning the whole Odd Future gang loaded up on the tour bus and set off. 

    Everything went perfectly fine the first few days, even with T-Rawws pregnancy moods, that is,  until Earl walked in on her and Taco making out in the back room of the bus. "What the hell is this!" He screamed. Me and Tyler looked at each other and he ran off to go help resolve the fight that was about to go down. "No!" I yelled as I grabbed his arm. "I have to help them!" He exclaimed. I lost my grip on Tyler and he ran to the back, as I chased after him. As I ran into the room I seen Earl pull a glock 27 out. He aimed it at Taco, but Tyler quickly tackled him onto the ground.