Chapter 1: Bicycles

It was a warm, summer day, I was out in the skreetz, riding bikes with my friend who went by the name of T-Raww, at the time. Coming up to the end of the sidewalk, I firmly placed my feet on the ground and waited for my turn to cross the street. "This light is taking way too long, I'm going on," said T-Raww, as she started to pedal across. All of a sudden, a tramp van came flying up and a man of color screamed "Move asshole!" With little time to move, T-Raww was swept off her bike and plunged into the nearby fountain of the town park. Thankfully, T-Raww had on her needed precautionary accessories, such as her knee pads, elbow pads, and helmet. The tramp van skidded off into the nearby ditch, and I quickly rushed over to T-Raww. Now, I know T-Raww had a helmet on, but that helped in absolutely no way in protecting her neck, which was now cracked in half. I snapped a quick picture for my snap story, before calling the police. 

     The sound of sirens rang in my ears as they rushed to T-Raww's aid. I sat on the curb, answering all my snapchats concerning T-Raww's accident. Meanwhile, the colored men in the tramp van stumbled out, and shouting vulgar swearings, made their way towards me. "Our van! You're friend has ruined our van! How am I supposed to go on tour now!?!?!," shouted one of the men. He ran towards me, fist in the air, as it came down upon me...

BEEP BEEP BEEP, those were the sounds of the hospital machines as me and T-Raww both lay in the beds. I looked down to see an IV in my arm and T-Raww in a neck brace. A horrible neckbrace by the way. Ugliest neckbrace I had ever seen. I pulled out my IV, and put back on my normal clothes. Hospitals weren't my thing, and there was no way in hell I was going to be there any longer. I quickly scribbled my name on T-Raww's brace, and helped her take out her IV's. As I was calling up an uber, a fat nurse came jogging out of the main lobby, shouting for us to stop. T-Raww, who would have normally been the one to take care of the matter, was insanely doped-up, so I had to throw a quick punch before dragging the nurses body over to the nearby bench. Me and T-Raww got into the uber, and made out way back down to the fountain, to retrieve T-Raww's bike.

    Once we got there, we searched everywhere for it. Yes, it was broken and had no hope of being fixed, but she still wanted it so that she could hang it up on her wall. BAM! I looked over to see the colored men's tramp van being lifted onto a tow truck, and I happened to see a small tire sticking out of the back window. I strained my eyes, realizing it was T-Raww's bike, and these colored men were trying to take it! 

    I ran as fast as I could towards the tramp van, and without thinking, climbed inside to retrieve T-Rawws bike. "What are you doing!?" screamed the more attractive one. "Get tf outta my tramp van! Your dumbazz friend is the reason it's ruined! That's my bike now!" He quickly ripped the bike from my hold and attempted to ride it off into the distance, but with no prevail, possibly due to the fact that the front wheel was twisted and the chain was hanging loose. The bike skidded across the pavement, then flipped, as the man rolled off and lay in the road. He started to chuckle hysterically. "Why in the hell would you want my friends broken bike?" I insisted as I looked down upon him. He looked up at me, smiled, then continued to laugh.

T-Raww made her way over to us, and in a rage started to curse at the man. "If anyone should be mad it should be me, considering you have ruined my way of going on tour" he said. "Who even are you?" T-Raww questioned. "Girl I'm TTC!" He exclaimed. Me and T-Raww looked at each other in a state of confusion, before he continued to further explain to us that his name was Tyler, but he went by his stage name of Tyler, The Creator. After a quick google search, it was obvious to us that he really was who he claimed to be. "YO EARL!" He yelled across to the other guy, who strutted his way towards us. Earl was not as attractive as Tyler, but as soon as T-Raww saw him her eyes lit up. I knew at that moment that things would never be the same. 

Tyler, on T-Raww's bike