Chapter 3: Tyler's New Girl

Two days had passed since Earl and T-Raww's date, and she still would not stop talking about him. "He's sooo sweet," and "he's sooo cute" is all that I would hear come out of her mouth. I decided I needed a break from T-Raww's love stories and decided to go to a coffee shop. I went inside and ordered my usual, and then I noticed something. There was a rack of magazines near the register, and I quickly snatched one up to see a picture of me and Tyler from the night in the club on it. The headline read: "Tyler's New Girl!" Shocked, I quickly took the magazine with me and left, rushing back home as fast as I could to show T-Raww. 

    "What do I do!?" I panicked. T-Raww tried to calm me down and thought that the picture was actually quite funny. You didn't tell me you and Tyler were dating" she joked. "We're not" I argued. I didn't know Tyler's number so I made T-Raww call Earl and get it from him. I quickly dialed his number and waited for him to pick up. "WAZZUPP!" he yelled into the phone. "Uh, hey Tyler, it's Psizzle, something bad had happened," I explained the whole ordeal to him, but he seemed to not care, I'm guessing he was used to this type of stuff happening. I decided to just get over it, besides Tyler wasn't all that bad, at least it didn't accuse me of being Earl's girl.