Chapter 9: Lil Baby

... Earl lifted the gun up into the air as Tyler tried to keep him on the ground. He pulled the trigger. Taco was soaked as water flew from the gun. "What the fuck Earl!?" Taco screamed. Tyler looked at Earl in shock, T-raww was crying. Earl started to laugh hysterically. "I'm still pissed at you though," he said as he looked at T-raww. Earl walked out and went into the bathroom.

After that everyone needed a break and a bit of fresh air, so we stopped at a Taco Bell. We all went in and Earl sat away from us, where we all decided that it would be for the best to just leave him there. When he got up to go to the restroom, we all got into the bus and left. He came running out yelling for us to wait and we kicked up the speed.

The rest of the tour ride was great, T-raww continued to fool around with Taco, and the shows put on by OFWG were amazing. Eventually Earl arrived at one of the shows after he had gotten a ride from a stranger.

The night of the second-to-last concert was insane, the guys were in the middle of an amazing performance, when T-raww's water broke! I quickly dialed 911 and an ambulance soon arrived. She had the baby not too long after we got to the hospital and the guys showed up a couple of hours later. T-raww of course had a DNA test for the child to figure out if it was Taco's or Earl's. The results came through a little later and it ended up being Taco's child.

Tyler, with his niece a few years later