Chapter 11

Enjoy!~😘

Author POV

Full of grudge, Sujeong forms a big fist and stomp away with unpleasant heart.

"Unnie, who takes jerks like him as a doctor in this hospital?!" Sujeong let out a loud confession to Wendy in her office about Kim Mingyu the new intern she dislikes the most.

"Did he really said that to you? Wah daebak...." Wendy said while raising her eyebrows and let out a big sigh.

"I though I came her to cool of my mind but this happen...aish..." Sujeong mumbled to herself while landing her butt on the comfy office chair.

"What's that? Cool of your mind....why? New work place sucks?" Wendy said and chuckled.

"Shut up unnie...." Sujeong said a rude word to her older friend but still her junior.

"Yah...watch your words..." Wendy said and cross her arms raising one eyebrow.

"Unnie.....can I sleep in here tonight? I don't want to go home." Sujeong said whiles laying her head down on the table.

"I don't know what's wrong with you, but your dad is gonna find out about this, after all this is his workplace too." Wendy said in a serious tone this time and less jokingly.

"What should I do then?" Sujeong said ending her sentence with a long note.

"Do you wanna stay at mine?" Wendy said offering a place to stay.

"No, it's fine..I don't want to trouble you... I'll stay at the hospital tonight and see what I can do.", Sujeong said pushing the offer nicely.

"Up to you...I'm going home.....and Sujeong...."

"Why?"

"You look so pale...did you eat yet?" Wendy ask curiously with Sujeong's pale lips and weak voice.

"I don't feel like eating."

"Yah, eat something or you'll faint AGAIN." Wendy literally highlight that 'again' word as this has happen to Sujeong before because she didn't want to eat.

"Okay okay...I'll eat later, just go home already." Sujeong said to stop her babbling older friend.

"Eat! I'll get going now." Wendy said and turn away to exit Sujeong's office.

"I'll call you later...and oh yeah, that punk that you hate have a night shift tonight, good luck.",Wendy said and bid goodbye wishing good luck while Sujeong sense her friend is teasing her.

"Wha-....whatever..." Sujeong gave up and bang her head on the table a couple of times.

Meanwhile

Taehyung POV

I can still feel the soft touch of her lips
I can still feel the electric shock through my whole body and the beat pump stings my heart, her presence is so warm that I felt until now.

"....so warm...." I mumbled alone in this empty room.

Can I get back the feelings I sent to her although its crazy and I can't believe it either why my heart had brought me to this sensational feeling.

She is the only one who can make me feel like this, for the first time in life, I can feel complete joy and happiness. Before this, I saw the world as a big black hole, no emotion no colours but she painted my days with her smiles and laughter.

I can finally smile crazily and not pretend to be happy, why would I pretend when there is finally a reason for me to be happy.

Touching my lips with my fingers and again I smiled like mad man.