Chapter 8

Happy reading~💞

Sujeong POV

I can't believe what I just heard, is it true? Why are there many things happening today to me. Mother.... Father why are they getting a divorce?

When things this complicated and I'm just to dumb to realised that. My mind is in a mess as ever, I feel so unmotivated. I start thinking as I lay down on my bed.

To be honest..... I don't really mind my mother is getting a divorce with my father, I mean we were never really close to each other, she never treat me like her daughter and I don't even need her care but if they do divorce.... It would crush father's happiness and love.

And she is even dating another man, how could she....she never appreciate father's love I guess.

As I was thinking and creating a full stop I pull the blankets and cover my body, I'll just go to sleep....

Author POV

As she thinks her whole situation she drifts away to dreamland.

*time skip

"Wake up Sujeong-shi!" The maids shout from the other side of Sujeong's room.

Sujeong tried to ignore,she doesn't want to go to work today plus she doesn't even want to meet Taehyung after what happened.

"Sujeong-shi!" The maids keep knocking her bedroom door, she feels annoyed and stand up walking to the door. She opens the door and crossed her arms raising one of her eyebrows. Its the new maid of the house, currently younger that Sujeong, well Sujeong can bully her a little bit.

"Why do you keep bothering me, huh?" Sujeong said in a calm but rage tone.

"S-Sujeong-shi, I was told to wake you up...s-so that you won't be l-late to work." The maid said gathering both her hands and looking nervous.

"What if I don't wanna go to work?" Sujeong replied still in a calm manner.

"I think y-you can't do t-that." The maid said.

"Why? You're not the boss of me." Sujeong said and turning her body to go back inside and continuing her sleep.

"Sujeong-ah, you can't do that." A voice of a man echoed behind her.

"What?" Sujeong turn back looking at the man.

"Sujeong why are you being like this?", its butler Lee. Sujeong turn back and keep her position from earlier again.

"Why do you care?" Sujeong said, she is being rebellious today.

"Sujeong, please your fa-" Butler Lee is being cut by rebellious Sujeong.

"You don't have the right to state my family condition....you are just my father's worker so don't say this to me." Sujeong said and roll her eyes turning her body again and went inside my room. She is like the evil antagonist today. Butler Lee and the maid remain silence and afraid of her.

"Oh yeah....since you want me to go to work so bad, fine I'll go, its not like I like staying at home looking at the maids slacking and looking your faces anyways .", those words Sujeong said really hit the maid's mind and she is now cautious.

"Sujeong, I'll s-"

"No need to Butler Lee... I'll go there by taxi." Sujeong said pushing Butler Lee's offer.

Sujeong got ready in her casual clothes and gathers her stuff immediately rush out as she can't take it anymore staying in her house that is in a mess right now.