Chapter 14

Sujeong POV

How am I supposed to explain these feelings? I feel happy but also confused am I asking too much? It feels like someone is banging hard on my heart that I barely can breath.

Am I dying?
(Lol)

I froze like I am under a love spell.

"Sujeong...."

What am I doing? What are we doing here in the first place, it was supposed to be a runaway from him but in the end..

"Sujeong...."

.... I got caught in his trick cage instead. It is so embarrasing.

"SUJEONG!" Taehyung pulled me back to reality where I was floating in the sky.

"I called you a thousand of time already...what were you thinking? Are you that happy you got a kiss from me?" Taehyung said and laughed in a cheeky tone.

"Ah..w-what!! N-NO I am not! You idiot!" I blurted out embarrased by myself I covered my face with my knees. I can feel my face is boiling already and its as red as tomato.

"So....." Taehyung continued.

"So what!!" I blurted out again, why am I doing this?

"Are we gonna stay wet like this?" He said while his eyes were averted to something. Wait....don't tell me.....

"YAAA!!! YOU PERVERT!!!" I exploded at him and stood up as fast as I can and covered my precious body.

"WHAT WERE YOU LOOKING AT? HUHH?!"
My right hand pointed at his face.

"....hehehe...." he chuckled like a fool.

"That's it!" I shouted.

PANG! PANG!

"Ouch...that hurts." Taehyung said rubbing his cheeks.

"That's what you get for messing with girls." I said to him.

"Well...its pink...hehehe." he whispered but was clearly heard.

"SHUT UP!"

PANG!

Author POV

Thanks for Taehyung who is being a pervert, he got slapped by Sujeong 3 times.
Slowly and cautiously Sujeong covered her body before walking off to the top of the bridge from the river bank to where she threw of her jacket.

"Wait....where are you going?" Taehyung asked and also stood up but strangely with a serious expression.

"I'm gonna go pick my jacket and cover myself...." Sujeong said and continue to take another step.

"Ya! You are not allowed to leave like that ...... I will not let anyone see your body." Taehyung said seriously, as Sujeong's heart melts inside like a cotton candy that melts inside our mouth.

" I will go and get it for you, just wait here." Taehyung said and hurried to pick Sujeong's belongings. Since the current place is not too appealing Taehyung told Sujeong to hide herself there, indeed Taehyung is such a gentleman.

After seconds, Taehyung is back with her jacket and other belongings.

"Than-..." Sujeong smiled at him and wanted to thank him, when suddenly her jacket sways on her body. Taehyung pulls the edge shoulder of the jacket and covers Sujeong's body.

"Your welcome." Taehyung just replied to the unfinished sentence from Sujeong while pulling the jacket to the front and smiled sweetly at her. Sujeong replied his smile with also a sweet smile and turn down her face to hide her red cheeks. Taehyung thought that Sujeong is cute doing that and ruffles her hair.