Chapter 19

"I don't feel like eating rakim"I said.

"But you haven't eaten all day"

"Just eat something"

"I don't want to eat"I yelled hitting the table scaring Zara.

"Sorry Zara"I apologized and she nodded. All of a sudden, I felt the urge to throw up. I ran to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet. I started to feel dizzy and held my head.

"You alright baby"He said holding back my hair as I threw up again. I noticed blood and quickly flushed the toilet so that reem wouldn't see it.

"You sure your not pregnant"

"I don't know anymore. I feel nauseous all time and throw up time to time"I said holding my head as the dizziness went away.

"How about I go get a test? Ok"He said and I nodded. He helped me off the floor and we walked out the bathroom. I sat on the bed as he put on his shoes. He pecked my forehead and left out.

I suddenly felt a burning sensation in my chest and instantly held it.

"Are you ok mommy?"Zara asked and I nodded.

"Yes baby"

"Can I go in the other room and watch cartoons?"She asked and I nodded. She went to the other room and I laid back in the bed waiting for this pain to go away.

It went away as soon as rakim stepped back in the door. He gave me the test and I went in the bathroom peeing on the stick. We waited for 5 minutes and the test said negative.

"Its negative reem"

"It's cool. It wasn't the right time anyway"He said putting on a fake smile.

"I'm sorry reem. I know you want to have a baby"I said hugging him.

"I'm fine. It's not the right time to bring a baby into this world with this war going on between us and devontae"He said and I nodded into his chest.

"You sure you don't wanna get checked out"

"It's probably just a stomach virus"I said.

"Ok. Whatever"He said. We walked out the bathroom and I sat down at the table. I felt hungry and grabbed a slice of pizza. As I soon as the food went down my throat it felt like something was stuck in my throat. I drunk some water and the feeling went away.

"Are you alright baby?"

"Yes reem. I think I'm just tired"I said walking to the bed and getting under the covers.

"Um.......I finally got us a house"

"Finally. I was getting tired of living in this hotel"I smiled.

"Me too"He said cuddling up to me.

"I love you reem"I said pecking his lips.

"I love you too"He smiled pulling me closer.