1.

Cast:
Alpha Jake Smith - Lucky Smith

Cast:Alpha Jake Smith - Lucky Smith

Hayden Wesley - Timothée Chalamet

•••

I awoke to my sister viciously shaking me awake.

"Hayden! You bloody idiot, you're supposed to be helping mum cook for tonight!"

"What?" I answered still half asleep,"That's tonight not this morning."

With my eyes still closed I heard a sigh and the silence.

Finally, I thought.

I was two seconds away from falling back asleep when, "HAYDEN WAKE THE FUCK UP IT'S 1:30PM, YOU NIMWIT!"

"Shit!" I cursed loudly, "Why didn't you say so, Alice? I would've gotten up earlier."

I smirked as my sister rolled her eyes saying, "Whatever. It's you who'll be facing the wrath of mum if you're not downstairs in ten seconds."

And with that she stormed out of the room.

I chuckled as I through the covers back, chucked on a shirt and some jeans and ran down stairs.

•••

It's been around three hours since I came into our pack house's kitchen facing the lecture from my mother, and we've been cooking up a feast ever since.

The officials of a neighbouring pack, the Red Moon, were meeting our leaders this evening to discuss our alliance, and of course join us for our pack dinner.

As usual, my mother and I were tasked with the job of cooking this feast.

I didn't mind. Everyone else had their role to play in the pack. Cooking was ours. It also meant I got to lick the bowl after and snack during, even if it meant a slap on the wrist from mum.