Chapter 17; The Fake Detective, Sherlock Holmes.

Okay, so this is dedicated to @Ilovevampires01 for being amazing and commenting!

Also, i should say that this is beginning (sort of) Reichenbach Fall. But i'm adding a twist and making it from Winter's POV. I'm sure we've all seen this episode, so most of what happens during the episode is happening, but Winter isnt there for it to happen. She gets told of somethings, and later i may make it Thrid Person POV, for like the rooftop scene and stuff. Also, Tom (Molly's BF is season three) is here, even though its a bit early for him.

So for all you amazing people out there reading this, your all amazing and i want to thank you so much!

Seriously though, if i could just hug you all i would! If you know i didnt hate hugs, and my arms wouldnt fall off, that is.

But this story had over 1,000 reads in such a short amount of time, and i just dont even know what to do......

Like wow.

Well, happy reading!

____________________________________________________________________

Chapter 17;

(P. O. V Winter)

Two Months.

It had been two whole months since we last heard anything from Moriarty.

It had also been that long since I had seen Sherlock.

When I awoke the morning after I was forced to share a room with him, he was gone. Upon coming home from school, Uncle John said that he has locked himself in his room, and that I was to go stay with Molly and Charlie because Baker Street was no longer safe for me.

So I packed my things, and headed over to Molly’s place.

I seen Uncle John quite often, whether I visit him and Mrs. Hudson, or Uncle takes me out for lunch. Uncle claims that as soon as this Moriarty situation was over, Baker Street would greet me once again with open arms.

But, the more time I spent at Molly’s place, the more that I found myself not wanting to leave.

Maybe I wasn’t meant to live on Baker Street.

I willingly admit that I did however, miss Sherlock. I missed the sound of him playing the violin in the morning, or his constant grumbling that he was bored.

Although, it was nice opening the fridge, and not finding the latest dead man.

Currently, I was lying in bed, playing Mario Kart on my Nintendo DSI, when Molly came bursting through the door, in a very disoriented state.

“Ugh! Sally Donovan really gets under my skin! Seriously, who does she think she is? She cant just do this! How can Greg just deal with this? I thought he actually cared!” she ranted angrily pacing the room.

“Whoa, Molly! What are you rambling about?” I asked, pausing my game and sitting up in bed.

Molly grunted, and threw the mornings paper on my bed. I grabbed it, and my eyes grew wide as I read the headline.

‘Famous Consulting Detective Sherlock Holmes, a Fake?’

I swiftly opened the paper, and began to read the article about Sherlock.  That’s when I found out what Molly was talking about.

“ ‘I’ve seen Sherlock in action.’ Quotes Sgt. Donovan of the Scotland Yard police force. ‘It looks all brilliant, and mind blowing, but really I see through the façade. He’s an odd one, that Sherlock Holmes. But I believe that he isn’t as clever as he seems. Its only one big mind game.’”