Chapter 15; Foolish Games.

So! .

The song in this chapter is not mine. All rights belong to Jewel!

Also, the song is on the side. But BTW there is also another version of this song that doesn't feature Kelly Clarkson, but I love this version too.

And another thing.

I'm super in love with writing this story, as you can probably tell, but I feel like no one is reading it. SO if you do read this, please comment! I love getting feedback!

And you may even get a dedication!

That;s all.....

_______________________________________________________________________

Chapter 15;

(P.O.V Winter)

It really wasn’t fair.

I sat next to Sherlock, are faces inches apart.

Until…it happened.

There was the sound of a crash, coming from the living room, then Uncle John appeared in the doorway.

Sherlock and I jumped apart, and I noticed the raised eyebrow look from Uncle John, but I ignored it.

“Sherlock, you may want to come see this….” Uncle said, trailing off.

He sent Sherlock a warning look, but Sherlock just pushed past him.

We went into the living room, the news was on.

I sent uncle a questionable look, there was nothing- that’s when I seen her face....again.

Irene Adler.

Why can't she get out of my life?

“Turn it up!” Sherlock demanded.

I fumbled for the remote, and turned up the tv.

‘According to sources, Irene Adler is restoring peace to the fair nation of Britain, by sharing some of her wealth. Miss. Adler has reportedly saved many children orphanges, gave money to cancer research, and helped reduce some of the government debt. Soc-“

Sherlock clicked off the tv.

“Hey! I was watching that!” I complained.

“Enough of this. I’m tired of hearing about Irene Adler.” Sherlock said, in a low stern voice.

“Well, I’m not.” I said, annoyed.

“Why are you so interested in her? She’s bad news, and none of your business. Just stay out of it. I’m serious Winter.” Sherlock said.

“Why are you being such a jerk about this? What I do is none of your concern. Besides, not like you even car what I do. You don’t care about anyone but your self.” I snapped, ragging fury.

“Because! I don’t need you snooping around in something that I truly none of your concern.” He said, almost yelling.

“You I really don’t understand you Sherlock. First you want my help, and now your yelling at me because I got a little bit curious! Why can you just see, that there are people that do care about you? Feelings aren’t all that bad!” I said, standing up from where I was sitting on the floor.

“Feelings will be the death of you girl. Besides what does having feelings have to do with me and Irene Adler’s relationship[?” Sherlock said.

“BECAUSE I’M IN LOVE WITH YOU!” I screamed.

I stopped, my anger being replaced by shock and embarrassment. I was ashamed in myself for screaming that out, especially in the face of Sherlock.

“Winter i-“