Chapter 21; Turn for the Worst

Hello :)

So, this is one of the last few chapters of WLB! 

But dont be sad, for there will be a sequal!

Now, i'm going to finish a few stories before it's posted, but i will let you all know! 

So please enjoy!

________________________________

Chapter 21;

(P.O.V Winter)

I awoke, finding myself lying on my old bed, at Baker Street. Police lights flashed outside my window, and I rushed up, to take a peep outside. I noticed to familiar figures, leaning against the police car, and gasped.

I ran downstairs, and out side, only to be pushed back by Anderson.

“Let me through!” I demanded.

“Sorry, Winter, you know I cant do that.” He said, I cursed under my breathe.

Lestrade approached me, moving Anderson aside, I nearly attacked him.

“What the hell are you doing? This is crazy!” I shouted.

Lestrade held up his hands in defense.

“It’s what has to be done. I’m sorry, I don’t want to do this, but I have no choice.” He said.

Sally chuckled behind him.

“You…this is your fault! I saw your little news story, you just can’t except the fact that Sherlock is real.” I shouted, in her face.

Sally scowled at me, her eyes hateful.

“Better watch it, girl, or I’ll have you arrested as well.” She spat.

“Oh give it a rest, Donovan!” Lestrade snapped.

Then things took an unexpected turn.

Sherlock grabbed a police man’s gun, forcing everyone on there knees. I was shocked, and honestly quite sad, because I knew what this meant.

Sherlock was giving into Moriarty’s game.

Whether he knew it or not, the game was almost over.

Sherlock shot into the air, and Lestrade told everyone to do as they were told.

I fell onto my knees, my hand above my head.

I sent Sherlock a sad look, and he returned with one that almost looked like he was sorry.

Almost.

“Just so were clear, the gun was his idea..i’m just…you know.” Uncle babbled.

“My hostage.” Sherlock said, pointing the gun at John.

Uncle muttered under his breathe, and shook his head.

I knew Sherlock wouldn’t really shoot uncle, he just needed to get away.

The pair ran off, into the darkness, and I got up off the ground.

I brushed myself off, and walked up to Sgt. Donovan, slapping her across the face.

Lestrade stopped her, before she could fight back, and I took the opportunity to slap him as well.

“Ow! What was that for?” he asked, cupping his red cheek.