Epilogue

*Le Drum Roll*

Here we are, the Epilogue of What Lies Beneath!

________________________________________________________________

Chapter; Epilogue

(P.O.V Winter)

__TWO YEARS AFTER SHE LEAVES LONDON__

It's been two years since I left my life in London, coming home to America.

I was 24 year old, now a successful published author at my aunts publishing company, and a up and coming artist and my uncle's record label.

I had finished up my few classes prior to my uni graduation at the local university, and life was going well.

Life wasn't so clean cut, after I had arrived in America.

I had been clinically depressed, so much so my aunt thought that I should see a therapist.

So, much to my dismay, I agreed to her wishes.

And ended up seeing 5 therapists in two weeks.

Eventually, my aunt worked out a deal with my 6th therapist, and got me back onto my feet.

Life was good ever since.

Currently, I was walking along the busy side walk of New York city, where I was to meet with a major record company, about helping me produce my first album.

I hated meetings, but seeing as my aunt was to do most of the talking, I held my head high, and pushed through.

I bet your wondering, what has become of Uncle John, Molly, Charlie, and Mrs. Hudson.

Well, I speak to Uncle John about twice a month.

Last time we spoke, was about a week ago, and he was slowly rising above the dark time after Sherlock's death.

He's met a lovely women named Mary, who he worked with at the hospital. He even told me in secret that he was going to pop the question to her very soon.

Molly and Tom are still going strong, and are even planning on moving in together.

Charlie hasn't changed much since I last seen her. However, she did go to uni to get her PhD and still went on to medical school, and a few years at law school. She claims to have met a nice young lad about her age named Patrick something or other.

Mrs. Hudson was still that same as ever. Yet she was never able to put 221B back onto the market. She claimed that she feared Sherlock would rise from the dead if she did.

"Winter? Are you even listening, child?!" my aunt whaled, breaking my thoughts.

"Oh umm, y-no, I got confused and stopped about ¼ of the way in." I said truthfully.

My aunt chuckled.

"Well, at least your honest. I said, that we should stop for coffee. Our plane arrived early, so we have a few hours to kill before your meeting." She said, venturing into the nearest Starbucks.

"Right, sounds good." I said.

I sat at a booth, as my aunt went up to place our orders.

I waited patiently, and looked about the room, soaking in my surroundings.

I noticed a little boy, about 5 or 6 with dark curly hair, and blue eyes like the ocean.

I smiled, thinking of Sherlock.

The little boy noticed me staring, and waved happily. I giggled, waving back, then looked away.

I felt my phone buzz rapidly, and grunted as I removed it from my aunts heavy handbag.

I had no missed calls, or email, just one simple text message, from a blocked number.

I decided I might as well check it, before my aunt comes back and I lose my train of thought.

Not Dead

-SH