Chapter 5: The Fight

The meeting lasted for only darn four hours. At the first two hours my stomach became the most annoying thing in life just because I was pregnant doesn't mean I was either exciting or sad. As I marged. through the food center,  Joshua in the other hand was super embarrassing showing how to eat fried chicken with one hand and his lips.

  It did irritate me but I care less about it than our baby in my stomach. Rossete went inside the food center.  She told," Ms. Sydney, you have a meeting to attend to with Mr. Joshua."

   "What meeting,?" I replied. 

   " You'll be one of the first person to attend a meeting at Manhattan including You,  Joshua, Trey, Tasiah, Dani, Madyson, and I," Rossete replied.

  "Well, I guess so when is the flight?", I said.

  " At January 28th in 8:00 a.m. & you'll be arriving in Manhattan at 12:00 in the morning," she said.

                *In The Flight*

                *Flight ended*

   When all of the company arrived, Tasiah was waiting in line to wait for Trey. Tasiah ran across her old enemy, Rosalita. They both had argument and after 30 mins, Tasiah wanted to knock down Rosalita. " Come here get this," says Rosalita.

   Then Rosalita kicked her in the bottom near her thigh gap. Tasiah in the other hand was like, " Ahhh, you b'ch.  You pay back."

  Joshua grabbed Tasiah to make sure she would stop. I was like, " Look Tasiah if you see your enemy you don't have to act like a dog and cat. You're embrassing the family and most especially Trey's family."

   " Ill try my best, but it will be hard. I just don't like slickering slugs in this airport," said Tasiah in her New York accent.