Chapter 10

Tasiah and I started our girls night in my house while Josh was gone stripping. I invited Dani, Madyson, Rossete, Lilac, and Yasmin. Lilac are Josh's future mistress, but I was really joking there. Lilac was my high school friend and was one of my ACB play mates. She has a talking problem but I can already deal with her. Josh met Yasmin in a club and Josh introduce me to her. She was an paid intern as a stripper. I only invited her because I needed more friends than Josh's play partners.

   During our sleepover,  we had many secrets to tell and games to play. When Rossete and Dani played the scavenger hunt game, they found tampon sticking out in Tasiah's hand. Rossete grabbed a generic tampon and replaced it with Tasiah's original tampon. By the time Rossete finishes of her mission, Dani got the bag of ships and pours it into Rossete's garments at night when she was sleeping.

   The girls react wild on those harsh pranks but I just wait until Josh comes home. Without Josh is like... Oh wait, there's no feeling is the phrase without Josh is like. Soon after, the girls went home with full laughter while I was waiting for Josh in my living room. After a while someone knocks the door and it was one of Dani's brother, Rai-lan,  brought Josh in and said," Here take this with you don't worry it's Josh. "

    I replied," What happened to him and what smells like wine or liquor?"

    Rai-lan said in his devious voice," Well, he called the group and he wanted to meet up in the club. After we got there, Josh began taking sips of wine and...." I stopped his sentence there.

    I asked in a shocking voice," And he met his future mistresses,  is that right? "

    He replied," Nope, that didn't necessary happened. After a few dozen of drinks,  he began to get a pineapple which come out nowhere and a machete. He chop of the leaves on top and he started to say," Spongebob where are ya?!?!" in Josh's tune of voice.

    Rai-lan and I began to share the laughter moments. "Well thanks for bringing Josh here and drive safe," I said.

   "Sure and goodnight," he said.

    I brought Josh up our bedroom. i take off his clothes and put his warm pajamas. The next thing I did was I mixed warm water and vinegar in a bowl then dip a moist towelette. I went upstairs and put a the moist towelette in his forehead and around his body too. After I finish doing those tasks , I kissed him in his forehead and went to watch teen wolf in my laptop at our bedroom.

     I loved the part where the hot guy takes of his shirt in teen wolf. I would fantasize our life but I have Josh of course.  While I was fantasizing,  Tasiah called me in the landline and said," Hey Syd, I left my purse here mind you drop it off her in my house tomorrow?"

    I said,"Sure, I'll call back at ya later."

    When I was searching for Tasiah's purse, I saw on the ground near the restroom.  Something was strange when I held it. I try to shake it and wiggle it out. I saw the real stolen Diamontè. Diamontè was stolen by Tasiah but I question myself why would Tasiah steal the Diamontè if she is one of the relatives?