Chapter 3

As Joshua and I went to our office there stand Trey and Tasiah. I grew excitement to meet Joshua's cousin, but he wans't in the mood. I took my hand out and try to let them shake it. I hesitated a bit and said," Hi, I'm Sydney,  Joshua's wife, so How's ya day? "

   Tasiah said," Our day is fine. Vaguely,  Trey doesn't want to join with me at yoga. Like I said our day is all right. "

   "Let's head to the meetings," I said in a strange voice.

    As I enter into the conference room,  there I saw the real golden diamond. Joshua's parents were really superstition that someone was going to take it. It was in a display counter. No one in the world would ever touch it except Joshua's mother. Even I can't touch it nor Joshua.

   The conference meeting lasted for five hours. It seemed boring to everbody, but I was really interested in the first mission. My eyes popped out on my first mission. Mu first mission was to create five different looks for the jewelry line. Many people nominated and voted for me as the creative co-director for the jewelry.

   There I met Dani, the creative director. Dani was very artistic on sketching and drawing the jewelry. How she combined the jewelry colors were very amazing. Dani wasn't that girly woman, she was really ordinary.

   Dani told me that," A jewelry cannot be found in somewhere in the body. It can rise in order to  finds the heart. "

   "Wow, I really loved that quote you've used.  It is really inspiring," I replied back.

    "Haha thanks," said Dani. 

      There I also met Rosette,  she was the speaker and one of the top announcers. She has short black hair and blue eyes. She was wearing her eye contact lens. One of her speeches were advisory. Rosette scored perfect 100 on her vocabulary contest last year. She was very self-tempered.

   Last but not least, Madyson. She was a fashionable person at some point. She was the one of the program's accountant of the Diamonté Falls. She was very successful in math. She may not be good in any subjects except for math. She rated a five out of five in the program's best accountant.