Chapter 9

After Josh and I were full rested, I sit back and watch the fosters online and I saw a note on my laptop.  I notice Josh wrote a letter saying," If you're looking for me I with Trey in Yigo Club,  and you'll see me in a brighter home."

   I think back and said to myself," you'll see ne in a brighter home." Those words meant to me that he's gonna be in his mistress's house but I remembered what Josh said he'll never replace me.

   While I was watching the fosters, I for distracted over teen wolf popping out of nowhere in my laptop. Then when I pressed the teen wolf advertisement, someone knocked the door. I was so afraid,I thought Josh was going to scare me but when I opened the door, an old friend of mine known as Dani's ex boyfriend camr in for help.

   Dani's ex boyfriend, Paul,  needed help. He said," Yo you have cash. Look can I just take a peak on your phone."

   "Sure," I said hesitantly. As soon as he waited near the porch, I grabbed Josh's phone immediately and give it to Paul. When Paul seized the phone from my hand, he pushed me and I landed hardcore on the ground.

   I think as I stood up. I ask to myslef," That old wacky guy must had problems with Dani. No wonder why Dani broke up with him."

    I soon realize that he took Josh's phone but who cares my husband can forget anything in less than an hour. I called Tasiah for the invite since I was scared that the old man will come again.

    I called Tasiah and said," Hey, are you busy today? Mind if you come in my house and have a girls night. "

    Tasiah replied," Sure but is your husband there?"

    I said in a joke,"No, he went stripping and all. He also schedule on oiling his breasts, you know him."

    We both laughed and shared a laughter moment.