Chapter 14

I look and wondered why I have the fake Diamonté when Tasiah didn't get her purse yet. I wondered with such of curiosity while Rossete was doing the same thing. I told Rossete, "I swear it was inside Tasiah's bag."

  "Well I don't see anything inside here but the fake jewelry," Rossete said.

  "In fact, Im not crazy, I swear it was there," I said in a worried voice. 

 I left Rossete's office and went straight to the hall. Full of curiousity of my mind and stressing with all these non sense going on, I relaxed. I went to the food center to get some brain food going on in my body. I took a slice of vanilla swirl cheesecake and a glass of milk . Taking a piece at a time and chewing very slowly, I knew food was the best solution of all the problems I had. After half an hour of eating the delicious slice of cheesecake, I then drank my warm glass of milk. The warmth of the glass milk makes me want to lay in a marshmellow bed and sleep like sleeping beauty . I wandered if I can be one of the princesses  that can sleep without waking up in 365 days. Then my prince charming would give me a sharp kiss and surprised me with the tasteful glorious taste. Everyone knew that my prince charming is my handsome , Josh.  I sit back and try to rest my head with full of stress and curiousity. Then my cellphone ring and started to vibrate and disturb my moments. I said in a delighted voice," Hello, who's this?"

  "I'm Doctor Dallas and you are the mrs. of Josh," Josh's doctor siad. 

  "Yes, I'm the mrs. What's the problem," in my worried voice I said. 

  "Are you aware that Josh has a disorder," Doctor D said. 

  " What kind of disorder, What happened to him, and Is Josh okay? I said started to get really worried.

  " Josh has a Major Depressive Disorder which is MDD, He's mood wings and his relaionships are the causes why he has this kind of depressive disorder, and he's in his sleep . He past out," The doctor said. 

   "Well is he okay," I said repeating more than once.

   "Miss, come down he's okay in the mean time he has to get plenty of rest," the doctor said.

   The doctor soon was out of contact and i immediately put my phone down. Thinking about josh being okay and i dont think this stress is helping me out.  Ever since we started dating back then, he thinks he has 'hiv' which is out of the topic. I grabbed my belongings and went in my car to visit Josh. Before I can just go straight to his room, I bring him some fruits to keep him more energized. I realized I never seen Josh eat fruits. Heading down town to buy some local fruits. As I approach to the local market, I saw a durian fruit which gave me a flashback. In his tradition every marriage anniversary , Josh has to purpose again by replacing the ring to a durian fruit. If the durian fruit looks ugly or not ripe, then Josh has to shave his head completely bold and wear a matching wedding dress as I did. It seems crazy but it really does comes in handy. Instead of buying him peaches, I bought him durian fruit for his health.

  I lined up to purchase this fruit as I went to he counter,one of the cashier said," So you're purposing to who?"

   I said," No im not purposing anyone and this is like a warming gift."

    She said," Ought I was really hoping for that."

    Thinking in my mind, she's really weird and she thinks im a lesbain,  say what.

*****Driving to the hospital*****

    I was entering down to Josh's room and I saw a Blondie girl who is like five years younger than him. After their conversation was over, they hugged. I entered in his room pretending nothing happened. I said questioning him," So who's the person?"

    Josh was full of silence not even a word is coming out from his mouth. I try to avoid the pain but I know there's something really wrong here. I can't believe this is the first lady he has hugged execpt for his mom, and his wife. Nothing, it was just Silence.