Chapter 13

After eating our glorious breakfast, I rush over to fix my hair and pick a sexy outfit for Josh to like. My outfit of choice was a red short dress and black high heels and yes I put on my under garments earlier. When Josh came in the room after I'm done to change, he said," Woah holy were you going, Hon?"

   I said," You can't really resist this right?"

   "I can't resist your hotness," Josh said while he was fantasizing.

   "Well, joke all you can," I said.

    Josh kissed me right away in the mouth to mouth format.

   I didn't stop at all and I cannot missed this kiss because hey my husband is a good kisser.I stopped till then. I said," Josh I have to go to the meeting right away. "

    Josh said," Why just one more kiss."

     I made my first move to kiss him.  When I kissed him it felt skittles dropping from the skies. Josh stopped and said," Go move it, its nine thirty."

     We said our goodbyes and kissed many times. Josh was really into me especially our outlet relationship together.  I rush to the car and make sure my dress is properly on. I took my Lexus with me to go to the private meeting with Rossete. Instead of meeting in her office, we decide to meet at Chaos Restaurant.

     I went full speed at thirty five miles heading straight to Chaos Restaurant.  While I was driving, many people were so slow at driving. Driving at the speed of twenty, is not my thing at all.

     I arrived early at Chaos restaurant before Rossete can arrived. I saw Rossete talking to a guy with nice swag suit. Rossete was wearing a red hat and red dress like compared to my red dress. She was wearing her sunglasses on, trying to hide her face. After spying over five minutes,  the guy on the luxury suit was gone. There stood Rossete trying to spot me but I was already spotted by neon red dress. Rossete grabbed me and said," You silly, I'm here," taking off her hat.

    I was pretty nervous when she held my elbow. I said, " So let's start our early brunch." I died in the inside hoping she wouldn't grabbed me. Though I can tell her smile was way fake. To tell your smile is fake, her eye muscle weren't showing. People who smile for real, their eye muscle appear. For once always choose a ' real ' friend not a friend who is rich. Obviously,  I can trust Rossete, Madyson, and Dani. Mostly Dani, of course.

    There we stood while I was full of curiosity.  We walked to our table and discuss about the missing jewelry.  Rossete ordered lobster and French tuna sandwhich with ice tea as her beverage. I was ashamed to order because she literally paid the food but I just came here to talk not have a date. The waiter brought us the bill . It was only $100 just for the two. Its $50 per adult. For kids are $5 each. What a place! 

     Rossete paid for our luxury and expensive meal. I told her, " The one who stole the jewelry was Tasiah."

     Rossete didn't believe me for awhile just only a little. She said," What do you mean?"

     "Well she left her purse at my house and I saw her purse.  The jewelry was in her purse," I said.

     "Well prove it," she said with her demanding expression.

      "Luckily I brought it with me," I said. I showed her the jewelry. 

      "This is not the jewelry,  its fake. You can tell this jewelry is fake is because this had only five diamonds and the Diamonté has more than ten diamonde," she said.

      I gasped with a full of suspicion. It's been days I haven't given Tasiah her purse.

     "So you're telling me, Tasiah still has the jewelry," I said.

       I don't get this drama but I guessed Im turning myself into Sherlock Holmes.