Chapter 8

Trey and Tasiah ordered three slices of pizza since Tasiah wanted an additional one for herself. While Trey and Tasiah ordered pizza,  Josh and I ordered two choice in panda express.  Josh and I always share one meal together. Josh choice spaghetti and I chose fried fish with vegetables and Spanish brown rice. Josh ordered two more drinks, one for us and one for Trey and Tasiah. As we're eating, Josh was totally grossed out on fried fish. I knew fish wasn't his thing, it wad meat. After full of laughter and eating moments, we went back in some places. Trey and Tasiah head to the jewelry company to make a new jewelry line while Josh and I spend our afternoon out ourselves.

  Josh and I walked around trying to find his ideal clothing. He always buys clothing every month but I buy my clothing every week. While walking through dozens of shops, I felt pain in my stomach hoping my baby won't be involved with my pain. If I tell Josh my pain he'll freak out over a person. While I was holding the pain really hard,  Josh said," Is there something wrong,  honey?"

   I said in a hoarse voice," I'm fine." Showing my anger on him in our conversion.

   Josh saw the shop that he wanted to buy,  it was the Tom Hilfiger store. His most favorite fashion idol of all. While he was picking out clothes, the female cashier told me, " Ma'am you have blood coming out from between your legs.''

    I screamed.  I yelled," Josh, the baby!"

    Josh went out of the changing room and screamed like a girl. He said,"Why you're bleeding?" in a innocent voice.

   The employees called the ambulance.

   While in the hospital, Josh asked the doctor," Is the baby okay, doc?"

  "There are bad news and good news. The bad news is that sadly no your wife had a miscarriage.  A failure in pregnancy and the good news your wife is in great condition. Dont be mad about the miscarriage,  she can still be pregnant," the doctor said.

  Josh said in sad tune of voice," Well that's great."

  Josh came into my room in his grief expression. I said," Hows the baby?" in my exciting tune of voice.

   He said," Its just a miscarriage.  There is no baby at all.''

   "What," I said in a grief tune.

   "Well its okay just take a rest," he said.

     I take a deep and relaxing rest while Josh watches the television in my room.

    Soon after, Josh and I went home with a silent treatment even when we arrived at the house. We were still silent but sad. I think all the memories about our baby and Josh too. And I knew it was time for me to focus on Josh than the company.