Chapter 6

As Tasiah rest herself in her new hotel suite, I went up to Joshua. Joshua skim my hair with his bare rough fingers. I said," You're a professional in skimming a woman's hair."

  "I only skim through m'lady's hair," said Joshua.

  " Well,  sorry there honey Josh," I said in a sweet tune of voice.

  I notice Josh was going to make a move in kissing me. When he was about to kiss me, Rossete opened the door. " What's the deal," Josh said.

  " Nothing, Im here to talk to Ms. Sydney about the Diamonté jewelry," said Rossete.

  " Lets discuss it in the office tomorrow morning. Just for now party with the company fellow," I said in a heavy hoarse voice.

  Rossete finally left and it was just Joshua and I. Joshua then kissed my sweet pale lips for about a minute. I fantasize over how great I have a good boyfriend kisser. Then I kissed him right back and it lasted for only thirty seconds.

  Joshua then kissed in my forehead and we had a great goodnight kisses.

After our night was over, Josh waked me up.  He said," Were going to be late in our first meeting."

Josh hugged me really hard and made his other move to kiss me on my warm forehead. I took a deep shower and made sure my body smelled something sweet. I straighten my hair and put my sweet makeup on. I changed my clothing into a casual outfit. Then next thing, I felt something in my stomach. It hurted more than a headache.

I just went straight to work with Josh without complaining. It was a pain, silent morning for us.

**Entering the conference room**

  Dani hollered at me saying, "Ms. Rossete is waiting for you in her office."

   "Tell her I'll be on my way," I said.

   I entered to Rossete's office, and I said, " What about the Diamonté, is there a concern? "

  "Yes, but a big concern," Rossete said in her worried voice.

  " Well, what's it? ," I said.

   " Someone stole the Diamonté," Rossete said.

  " Well do you know who, " I said in a worried tune.

  " The camera were damaged, the place was locked,  and there are no signs or DNA of that person who stole the Diamonté," says Rossete.

I said," What are we going to do?!?!"