Chapter 13

L U K E ---

I have some good news and some bad news. The good news is that mom and dad got here on time and are looking forward to helping my girlfriend (yes, girlfriend) find her parents. The bad news is that they didn't come alone. No they decided this would be the perfect time for a family reunion.

In total there were 20 of us who were Demi-gods, children of Demi-gods or in Calypso's case ex-Titans, (I couldn't help hoping maybe her and Malaina would get along). That was not counting grandparents. Although now I think about it, there were only 4 mortal grandparents...

Moving on!

I sleepy in that morning which was very unusual. Normally Bianca would wake me up at 5 a.m to go running around Camp with her, but this morning... nothing. I just figured she was scared of seeing mom and dad and let me off for the morning. I didn't think much of it at the time, until I saw the commotion outside the Hermes cabin. I spotted Maliana in the crowd and went over to her.

"What's going on?" I asked her.

"Do you know a girl called Myra?"

"The little seven year old? Unclaimed? Kind of weird?"

She glared at me. "She's not weird."

"Yes she is." I said.

"Whatever. Yes I mean her. She went missing last night."

"Really?" I was surprised to say the least. Camp-Half blood was the safest place for Demi-gods in the world- along with Camp Jupiter- no one could 'go missing'. And yet... "Bianca." I realize.

"What?" Malaina looked at me confused.

"Bianca didn't wake me up this morning." I say more to more to myself than her. "She always wakes me up. Do you think maybe she..." I trailed off, unable to make the words come out my mouth.

"You think she's gone as well?" Malaina just said my worst fear. My hands fly to my face, my heart is racing and there's a cold sweat forming on my brow. Not my sister, I think. Not my little sister. I can't stay here anymore, all I can think of is Bianca's safety.

The Ares Cabin is the first place I go. If anyone will know where she is it's Rodriguez. I burst in without even knocking. "Rod!" I yell, my voice trembles slightly. "Rodriguez LaRue! Where are you, you stinking little son of a-"

"Jeez, chill I'm right here dude." He steps out from one of the rooms, cutting me off mid-sentence. I grab hold of his Camp Half-Blood shirt and his feet lift off the floor.

"Where's my sister?" I growl.

"I-I dunno. I saw her last night. She looked kind of scared and she..." he broke off and blushed.

"She what?"

"Nothing." Rod says quickly. "I haven't seen her since last night. Why? Did something happen?"

"Yeah." I say, dropping him back on the floor. "An unclaimed kid went missing last night. I think whoever took her took Bianca as well."

Rodriguez's eyes grew wide and he suddenly didn't know where to look. "No... No. She can't be gone. No. I just saw her last night..."

For some mysterious reason, I feel sorry for him. "It's okay. We'll find her."

Then, a gabble came from outside. Without looking I knew everyone had arrived. I groaned loudly.

"What's wrong?" Rod asked. "Who is that."

"My family."

***