Chapter 4

This chapter will mainly be about Luke explaining what happened to the seven after the war and their kids and everything so yeah. I hope you like it!

L U K E ---

My sister, Bianca, and I sit at Poseidon's table eating dinner. Bianca is named after one of my dad's old friends, Bianca di Angelo. Dad says she was a hero, that she saved his life.
We have a little brother as well, Ethan Charles Jackson. He's six and still lives in New Rome with mom and dad.

I look around at the other tables and my eyes fall on the Athena table. My aunts and uncles. If your wondering why we don't sit with them, it's because Athena didn't offer. Most of my power comes from my dad, mom says I'm the double of him only with a little less seaweed in my brain. Since Athena doesn't like dad, she also doesn't like me and refused to let me sit at her table. Even though Bianca looks like mom and she's more 50 50 with her powers, the 50% of dad in her was still too much for Athena to handle. So here we are: alone at the Poseidon table, hated by our grandma. And by the looks of things we'll be alone on this table for a long time. Ethan is the smartest person I've ever met, well besides from mom. Athena has already offered her table to him for when he comes to camp in a few years.

I draw my attention away from the bunch of blondes and look towards the Apollo table. Uncle Will is sat there there with Uncle Nico (who's sister Bianca was named after) with his arm around Nico's shoulder. They're married and have a son, Jack, who they adopted when I was ten and he eight. You met Jack before, the kid with the brown hair who ruined my moment with Malaina outside the big house. Nico and Will had to fight the gods for months to let Jack stay at camp with them. They eventually won when it was found he was a descendant of Iris.

Zeus' table is always empty. After my first summer at camp I went back home and told dad. He proceeded to say that he "couldn't believe Zeus had kept it in his pants" then he got struck by lightning. Let's just say he never said anything bad about Zeus out loud again.

Since Uncle Jason was Roman not Greek, his daughter, Elizabeth sits at Aphrodite's table as her mom, Aunt Piper, is a daughter of Aphrodite. Elizabeth spends the summers here and the rest of the year in New Rome. She should be here now but she went on holiday with her Roman boyfriend, I don't care enough to remember his name.

Hades' table is also empty a lot. Aunt Hazel, Uncle Frank and their kids sit at the table whenever they come to visit and Nico, Will and Jack join them, but other than that it's empty.

After Uncle Leo brought Calypso of the island they had to go away for a few months helping Apollo who had been made into a mortal by Zeus. After that got sorted out they dated for a few years and went to school before they opened an auto repair shop together. Then he asked her to marry him. She accepted straight away and they have three children now, the fourth on the way. They come to visit during the summer, like Elizabeth and her parents. Otherwise they stay in New Rome with the rest of the Seven.

Then my eyes meet Malaina's over on the Hermes table. She's as pretty- no, even prettier- as any of the Aphrodite kids, but she has the potential to be a great fighter like one of the Ares kids and I can already tell she's a bit of a prankster like the Hermes kids and she gets on well with them. Although there aren't many red heads around here. I mean apart from Rachel, the camps Oracle. I guess we'll just have to wait until she's claimed.

But Malaina didn't get claimed that night, or the night after or the night after that.

There was something else I was going to put in that chapter but for the life of me I can't remember what it was...
Anyway bye!