Thank You

Mia's pov

I Sat in his car. The images of what happened at the party not leaving my head. That's like the 100th time a boy has hurt me like that. I mean I've never almost been raped before but I've been physically abused before.

Never mind that story. I'll explain later. Anyway I sat there looking out the window. Im sure I have a bruise on my right cheek already. The car stopped and i heard him turn it off. 

"Mia-" I cut him off.

" You know my name?" I said not looking at him.

" Yes, I have since I first met u on the first day." He said. I weakly smiled and looked at him. When our eyes met they didnt depart. We just stared at each other. Soon his eyes went directly to my bruised cheek. 

He looks almost sorry. His hand raised up and i flinched. OMG why the frrrr....ick would i do that. I looked at him and he had a sorrow and sympathetic look in his eyes. The back of his hand brushed my cheek. A tear slipped down my cheek. He gently wipes that away. 

" Don't cry." He said. His voice was reassuring.  I grabbed onto his hand and held it. 

" I'm tired." I said finally breaking the silence. He weakly smiles then gets out coming to my side. He opened the door and unbuckled my seat belt picking me up bridal style. Once I was out he shut the door with his back and carried me into his house. It was very dark. He walked through the big house in the complete dark as if he knew it like the back of his hand. Soon I felt him walking upstairs and down a hall. Soon we stood in a dark room but only 2 seconds later a small lamp was turned on. His room was actually really clean. I watched as he carefully laid me down onto his bed then climb next to me. He wrapped his arm around me. I smiled as he got closer to me. 

" Thank You." I said then closed my eyes. 

" You're welcome Mia. I got you." was all I heard him say before I fell asleep. I'm falling deep. This isnt supposed to happen...