Its too much!

I rolled over on top of him with my hands on each side of him. His long figure still inside of me. I rolled my body as fast as I could. He grunted, moaning more and more gripping my bum. It felt way too good I needed more. I started bouncing arching my back. He moved his hands to my hips holding them still then started pounding his hips into me. That sent me straight into overload.

" Ahhh." I moaned loudly squeezing my eyes shut.

" Mmm Mía. Oh my gosh." He moaned.

-

I laid next to Jack with my feet tangled with his and my head on his chest. I smiled listening to his heart beat.

" You know I really do like you Mia." He says. That made me smile more. " I mean I do
really like doing all these sexual things with you but I really like just being around you too. Talking to you, spending time with you, all of it." He says. I lift my head to look at him.

" I really do like you too." I tell him. He smiles lightly leaning down pecking me on the lips. I smiled then an idea came up. " I haven't really returned the favor." I told him. He looks at me confused. I sit up and straddle him. He puts his hands in my thighs. Bothe of our skin still fully bare. I lean down and give him a kiss on his cheek then lips, neck, chest, stomach, torso, then I look up at him smirking as I hid myself under the blanket. I could see the excitement in his eyes. I grab his length licking from the bottom to the tip. I can hear his breath hitch. I gathered spit into my mouth before spitting it onto him wrapping my hand around it pumping up and down.

"Shit..." he moaned. I licked my lips before taking him into my mouth. His hand went under the blanket to grab my hair.

-
"My dad will kill me if I don't get home." I tell Jack as we stand at his front door.

" just a little while longer I wanna watch a movie with you." He whined. I smiled at him.

" you're such a kid." I chuckle. " I would love to stay and watch a movie but I have to go home and study." I say running my hand through his hair as he wraps his arms around me.

" fine. I'll see you later." He said kissing my cheek then my lips. I kiss back for a moment before pulling away.

" Bye Mrs. Gilinsky." I call out to his mom as she's in the living room.

" Bye sweetheart." Her soft voice speaks. You can tell by her voice that she's smiling. "Bye babe." I pecked his lips one more time before going outside to my car driving back home.

When I get there I go inside placing my keys in the bowl by the door.

" Mamá! Papá! I'm home." I call out before walking into the kitchen. I reach into the fridge grabbing a bottle of cranberry juice cracking it open.

" Mia why did Ms. Lizeth call and ask why you didn't go to piano today?" My dad asked. I mentally face palm forgetting I had that.

" Um. I was doing some extra studying at the Starbucks downtown. I don't want to fail this test Papá." I tell him.

" i know you don't but you have a big performance coming up for you cousin's wedding and you need to practice." He explained.

" I can practice here. I know the music. I've been practicing for a while." I tell him.

" I don't care you need to be perfect-" I cut him off before he could finish.

" There you go! Perfect. You tell me all the time I need to be perfect. I need to make straight A's or I'm not going to be successful. If I mess up at something I'm a disgrace. I'm tired of it. Have you ever thought about the pressure you put on me?!" I tell at my dad. Not wanting to be disrespectful but I'm just tired and fed up. I see my mom enters the kitchen too. " I'm tired of having to study or do work, play piano, learn 30 languages at once, just all of it! When can I be a normal fucking teenager and just have a life? When can I be able to hang out with my friends whenever and still be able to have good grades!? What the hell is wrong with having a B dad!" I yell. I can see the anger grow in him but the anger in me grew too.

" watch your mouth. And remember who you're talking to so lower your voice!" He yelled at me.

" No! I'm tired of the pressure you put on me to be perfect. I'm not okay! It's too much! I can't handle it all. I can't keep being afraid that when I get a B or anything lower I'm going to have to come home to be grounded or yelled at. I do my best ALL the time!" I say. I can see my mom look at me with sympathy. I felt a cold hand whip across my face and a bad stinging feeling hit me.

" Daniel!" My mom yelled. I felt my cheek and look up to see my dad looking down at me with anger.

" You will not yell and disrespect me in MY house you understand me?" He yells at me. My eyes water. I didn't know what to do or say but I know I wanted to leave. So that's what I did. I looked at my mom then my dad and walked away. I went and grabbed my keys from the bowl running upstairs to grab fresh clothes. I put them in my bag and grab my school backpack.

" Mía get down here now!" I hear my dad yell.

" no Daniel stop. I'm tired of this do you not realize what you just did?" My mom yells at him. Then they start to argue. I wipe my tear away and open my window. I threw my bag with clothes in it down and put my school bag on my back climbing out and down the vine gate that was built onto the side of our house. Once I get down I grab my bag off the ground and run to my car getting in driving to Matt's house.

—-

Hiii. Okay here y'all go. I hope it's good and yeah. Byeee