His what?

Mia's POV

After school I went to my locker grabbing my backpack.

As I pulled out my bag I felt arms wrap around my waist.

" You ready?" Jack asked me. I closed my locker turning to face him.

" Yeah, can we stop at my house first so that I can change?" I asked leaning back against the lockers. He rested and arm against it standing close in front of me.

" of course but why do you need to change. You look good." He said smiling. I smiled back.

" Yeah but I'm meeting your mom dipshit. I wanna look nice." He placed a hand on his heart.

" That hurt." He said.

" Shut up. Im joking." I laughed kissing his cheek. " Now, let's go." I said pushing my back off the lockers. He turned his head looking the other way. A smirk played upon his lips. Before I can look the way he's looking he looked back at me. He leaned in pecking my lips.

" I'll be right back my buds need me." He said pointing over to his friends. I nod looking over at his group of friend. JJ waved at me. I waved back.

" Yeah I'll be outside. " I said. He smiled and went off to his friends. I watched as he bro hugged Cameron. I turned around bumping into someone.

" Oh my gosh I am so sorry." I said. When I looked up I saw Ethan. He just chuckled.

" No you're good. " he smiled at me. I laughed nervously. "hey do you maybe wanna hang out today? I mean um, like study?" He asked.

" Oh I'm sorry Eth I can't. I'm going over... I have something planned today. Maybe tomorrow." I told him.

" Oh no you're good. Yeah maybe tomorrow. I'll text u." He said. I smile and nod.

" Yeah. I gotta go see you later." He waved bye and I walked outside waiting for Jack. About 10 minutes later Jack walked over to me.

" Sorry that took a little bit JJ had a problem." He explained. I noticed that his sweatshirt was off and a hickey was on his collar bone. But I don't remember giving him that.

" No its fine..." I said. I kinda just glared at it. " Um Jack where did that come from?" I pointed at it.

" Oh, you gave me this last night remember. My hoodie has just been hiding it all day." He explained. I guess I do remember giving that to him.

"Oh Yeah. My bad."

-

I didn't wanna change into anything too small or short or... just too revealing so I put on my floral romper.

We walked into his house and I was already feeling nervous.

" Mom!" He yelled.

" What Jack?" I heard a women's soft voice ask. He pulled me into the kitchen.

" Hey mom, this is Mia." He introduced me. His mom turned around looking at me with wide eyes.

" She actually came- I mean you actually brought her- oh my, I'm sorry hi sweetheart i'm Rebecca. Your are very beautiful." She said reaching her hand out shaking mine. I smiled thanking her. Jack wrapped his arm around me.

-

" Wow, you do a lot don't you?" His mom asks.

" Well yeah. My dad kinda sets a super high standard for me." I told her. She looked over at Jack smiling.

" You're the first girl that Jack has brought over to stay for dinner in a while. You must really be something. " I looked over at Jack. He just looked down and continued eating.

" Yeah I guess I am." I said.

-

" Jack why do you do those things to girls?" I ask him. He didn't answer instead he just tapped away on his phone. " Jack." I said again. Nothing. So, I snatched his phone out of his hand.

" What are you doing?" He whined. I was playing fortnite.

" Answer me." I said.

(A/N: smut is coming up if you don't want to read it skip the rest of the chapter)

" can we talk about this later. I promise me will." He said.

" Fine. " I gave him his phone back. He smiled and pulled me onto his lap. I smiled back. His hands traveled up to the back of my romper unbuttoning the back.

" Jack no. Your mom is downstairs." I told him.

" And. This room is soundproof babe. " he said and started kissing me neck. My lips started to part so I quickly bit my bottom lip.

" a-are you sure?" I asked. My hands eased their way to his shoulders gripping them. He mumbled "mhm" against my neck and that sent a vibration through my body. I let his lips roam my neck kissing and biting. My body grew hot and all I wanted was for this stupid romper to come off.

As if he read my mind I felt him pull the shoulders of my romper off of me and my black bra became exposed. His lips traveled up to my jaw and finally to my lips. I ran my fingers through his hair gripping it as he kissed me hard. I felt him smirk against my lips and I pull away.

" Whaaat." I whined he chuckled. He shook his head laying on his back. He kissed me as I straddled him. I slipped my tongue in his mouth reaching my hand down to unbutton his pants and I could feel him harden.

I lifted my head up pulling away sitting up. He looked at me as I seductively stood up and slowly pulled my romper off of my body leaving me in my black set. He lifted himself up looking me up and down. I smirked pulling his jeans off climbing back on his lap. He kissed me rolling on top of me. I gripped his hair tugging on it.

I'm actually gonna do this... I'm ready IG I mean he does actually like me. Right? He brought me over his house for dinner. His mom said he never does. I'm special aren't I? I am.

He reached over in his desk and pulled out a condom. My heart was racing in nervousness and excitement. He opened the pack with his teeth taking it out. I watched as he swiftly put it on. Let me tell you that I have not see it before and damn...

He looked at me and kissed my forehead. " Let me know if I should stop okay." I nodded. He kissed down my body slowly taking my underwear off. I felt him lightly blow on me and it sent my body into a quiver. He smirked and brought his face back up to mine. His hand grabbed onto mine as he held it beside my head. I nodded to him.

He slowly slid himself in me. I winced lightly. He slid in more and I felt my hands gripped what they could which was the sheet and his hand. I felt him do it again but a bit faster a few times. Soon the pain wet away and all I felt was pleasure.

" Jack. " I moaned gripping the sheets more. My eyes closed shut and the feeling took over. He goes deeper and I felt like I was going to explode.

" Mmm go faster." I demanded. And that he did. His hips bucked into mine. I moved my hands to his back gripping and scratching. He moaned into my neck and he went faster. " Fuck, Jack"  I moaned loudly taking advantage of the fact that the room is soundproof.

The room was filled with the sounds of our bodies touching and our moans. Mostly my screams. He brought his hand to my throat choking me slightly and for some good reason it made everything feel even better.

" That's not my name babygirl. Try again." He whispered in my ear.

" Fuck Daddy yes!" I screamed. That made him go even harder.

Hey guys. I made this chapter like last night and I just noticed that it never posted but here you go. Its pretty long hope you like it. Its late the smut was kinda lazy but yeah