The start

I woke up in a dark room. As soon as I sat up my head started POUNDING. I held it groaning.

" Mia?" I heard a voice. I jumped a bit shaky. " I didnt mean to scare you um... I have advils if you need one." He added. I nodded and he got up going to his bathroom cutting the light off. I came to realizations and saw I was in a shirt and underwear and he was only in boxers.

" Did we-" he cut me off.

" No. You were sweating badly in you sleep so I took those tight pants off and put a shirt over your. Crop top thing." He said. I sighed in relief.

" why are u helping me?" I asked.

" Because what he did was something you didn't deserve Mia. I hope you're OK." He grabs the Advil pill bottle and walks over to me and examines my cheek. I smiled weakly because 1. He was being so nice and generous, something I never knew he was. And 2. My head was Pounding. He handed me a water bottle from his mini fridge.

I popped the 2 pills he had recently gave to me into my mouth and opened the water drinking it along with the pills. I turned my head looking at the window.

" What time is it?" I asked standing up. He looking at me then the clock licking his lips. My eyes were on his bare chest. His 8 pack very visible. I bit my lip in the process.

" its uh... 4:23 am." He said. Shoot im supposed to be home by now. Actually I should have been home hours ago or at least at Matt's. " Matt texted he has everything under control your parents think you're at his house sleeping over. I let out a sigh of relief.

My eyes transfered over to Jack. His glazed up and down my body. The shirt he put in me when up to about my mid-thigh. I began to panic I sat on his bed covering my body.

He let out a chuckle, " what are you doing?" He asked.

" well um... I'm cold?" I said making it come out as more of a question.

A/N: sexual content here. If you don't like reading that then skip to the next chapter. Don't say I didn't warn you.

" Mhmmm." He said and I let out a small chuckle. I saw his looking into my eyes then my lips. He began to lick and bite them. I starred at his actions thriving for him to just kiss me already.

As if he had read my mind, he pushed his body forward forcing his lips onto mine. I pushed the covers off of me then grabbed his face immediately kissing back. His lips were so soft. There was a spark when I kissed him.

He held his hands beside my head holding himself up. I wrapped my arms around his neck running my hands through his hair. He moaned against my lips. I pulled my legs around his waist as he lowed his lower body onto me.

He pulled away and kissed down my cheek to my jaw and to my neck kissing, licking and sucking on every spot on my neck possible. I moaned his name at the felling. Me doing that must have turned him on.

He started looking for my sweet spot immediately sucking on it.

" Jack." I bit my lip closing my eyes. This feeling was... Amazing. I've have a few people like this guy Cameron, Nash and Carter kiss my neck but they don't do it as good at jack goes.

He then ran his fingers up the shirt and down my body softly that made me shiver a bit. He sucked harder leaving a big hickey. I let out another moan.

" Oh my goodness you moans take me over the edge." He said grabbing the hem of my shirt pulling it over my head. He kissed my breasts and down my stomach. I bit my lip hard as he got my lip waist. His lips skipped down and went to my thighs.

My hips bucked up a bit. He looked up at me asking me he could go forward.

" You are already wet... Mama Mia." He said biting his lips.  I nodded rapidly wanting his tongue i-

He slid my underwear off a opened my legs wide blowing on middle area. I gasped a big leaning my head back.

No one has ever done this to be before. In fact I'm a virgin.

" Come in Jack don't tease." I said. He let out a chuckle and dug in. Licking, sucking and kissing my middle area. My moans were out of control.

" Oh my gosh!" I moaned pulling on his hair making him moan vibrating me. I let out a loud moan.

--

" Now its my turn." I said flipping on top of him smirking. He bit his lip as I started grinding on him. A moan escaped from my lips. He gripped my hips as I went slowly and hard. A loud moan came from his mouth.

That turned me on. I started going faster and the room was filled with moans from both of us. Soon we both came. I came on his boxers and he came in his. He lifted me up sitting me on his face licking and sucking me clean. I grabbed onto the headboard felling myself let out whatever I had left.

A/N hey y'all. Lol that was kinda awkward to write lol 😂😂 but here's a new update