Wait... Im confused

Mia's POV

It was now lunch. I made my way to the cafeteria, hungry for whatever was given. On my way there I saw the back of what looked like Ethan's head. I smiled walking up behind him.

"Boo." I said scaring him. He jumped lightly turning around. I giggled. "Hey stranger." I said. Wait...

"Hey." He said smiling. Where did his mole go? Why his his face slightly more narrow... Its probably just me. So I just shook it off.

" I want to thank you again for saving my life." I said giving up a closed mouthed smile.

"Oh... Um you're welcome. I'm just glad I was there in time." He said. Wait... His outfit is different.

" Yo, man stop messing with her bro." I heard from behind me. He sounded like the Ethan. I turned around seeing Ethan... Or was the other one Ethan and I'm confused... Wait...

I looked at both of them back and forth. I turned to the one with the mole by his eye.

"Ethan?"

"Yep that's me" he said smiling. Wait... I'm confused. Oh wait. He said he had a brother...

A frickin twin brother. There's two if them. I looked at the other one.

"Ethan you butthole." I pushed him playfully.

" Ow, I'm sorry I didn't think you'd meet him before I got a chance to talk to him." Ethan chuckled. "Mia this is my twin brother Grayson. Grayson this is the lovely lady I was telling you about." He introduced us. I shook his hand and he shook mine.

" You are as beautiful as Ethan said you are." Grayson said. I felt my face heating up.

"You both are idiots." I chuckled pushing both of them back playfully. The both laughed.

" Hey so we're new here and um, Ethan here kinda looked you up or whatever and you have the best grades in school. He desperately needs a tutor. Can u help him maybe BC when I try it's like he's a newborn baby and doesn't speak the sane language as me." Grayson explained. I let out a small laugh.

" yeah looking me up isn't creepy at all. But yeah of course I will. Was wittle Ethan scared to ask me himself." I stated. His face went slightly red.

"No." He said embarrassed.

"Give me your phone dumb nut." I said. He took his phone out and handed it to me. "Omg I hate you. Unlock it stupid." I joked laughing. His face grew redder. He put his thumb print it. I put my phone number in under Miaaaa💕

" Text me later and we'll set up a session." I said hanging him his phone. He replied with an okay.

"I'll see you two later." I smiled walking into the cafeteria getting my food then going over to Matt.

" hey best friend." I sat down smiling.

" hey how was your... No..." He said.

"What?" I asked. He was looking at my neck.

"Shoot... Um... I, we," I stopped. "Fine we did stuff... A lot of stuff and he said he's actually wants to try and change for me.." I told him.

"And you're really gonna believe him." Matt said.

"Yeah I mean..." I paused.

" mhm yeah. He saved you and all that night and all but that doesn't mean he isn't just trying to get in your pants." he said. I sighed.

"Speak of the devil." He said. I turned around.

"Hey Mia." Jack said coming up to me kissing my cheek. I smiled looking at Matt.

" Hey Jack." I said.

" Sup Matt." He said. Matt waved then continued eating lunch.

" So babe you should come over after school. My mom kinda saw us leave today and wants to meet you." He said. He's calling me babe...

" omg no... Your mom. Jack I'm scared." I said.

" awe don't be you're perfect she'll love you I promise." He said.

" Okay..." I said. He chuckles.

" Jack what are you doing?!" We heard someone yell. Us along with most of the cafeteria looked at who it was.

Behold Madison Beer

Jack sighed, "What Madison."

" Why are you with her?!" She walked up to us.

" Because I want to." He said.

" No you're with me. Not this... Thing, she's nothing compared to me." She whined. I just chuckled.

" I don't see what's funny." She said.

" You. Do you really think that I WANT to be anything compared to you? Your voice is amazing but your personality ruins that." I said looking at her.

" Bitch just shut up. You trying to stand up for yourself is pathetic." She argued.

" No, me standing up for myself is me showing you that I could care less about how you think of me. And baby girl I'm sorry if you're that hurt because Jack was with me last night and not you." I smirked. She looked at Jack.

" You're lying. It was all out of sympathy." She said.

" Was it?" I said then grabbed Jack's face kissing him. He kissed back.

"Argh!" We heard her wheeze and stomp away. I pull away looking into Jack's eyes. He looked back into mine and smiled. I smiled back putting my head into his chest.

"How romantic." I heard Matt say. I looked scolding him. The bell ring so we got up.

" I'll see you after school. " he said pecking my lips.

"Okay." I said licking my lips.