Jealous?

Mia's POV

We got to school and as soon as we did. Eyes were on us. I felt nervous and queasy so I turned towards Jack but he was about 3 foot away from me on his phone. I looked down and just start heading out the side doors to my class. I looked around and start to cross the parking lot. I heard yelling and a srrt of a car wheel. Then I felt a hand clasp onto my arm pulling me against there chest. A car sped right by us. My heart beat was fast and hard.

" That was close." A sweet voice said. I looked up seeing a boy with black hair- well brownish black. He had the best jawline and a mole near his eye. The boy let go of me. " You ok?" He asked. I nodded still processing what just happening. He just saved me.

"I-I'm ok Thank you. I said pulling myself away from his perfectly tone abs.

" That's good. Well I have to go my brother is waiting for me. You sure you ok. You look a bit off." He said put his hand on my lower back. I nod smiling. He smiled back and oh my gosh I could just melt. He then turned to leave.

" Wait, you just saved my life and I don't even know your name." I called out. He turned back around.

" Ethan, Ethan Dolan. " he smiled as he walked away. Woah. What just happened??? I walked into the other part of the school not letting what just happened leave my mind. Whispers of my name are coming from everyone's mouth.

I ignore it and was about to walk into my class when I was pulled into a supply closet.

" What the f-" the lights came on and I was face to fave with Gilinsky.

"Who was that guy u were talking to?" He asked.

" well if you must know that guy just saved my life." I said trying to leave but he pulled me back gently.

" Baby please don't be mad. I'm sorry I got preoccupied I was texting JJ." He said. He just called me baby. I looked up at him and into his eyes.

" I could have died or been at the hospital rn if it wasn't for him you know." I said. He pulled me closer.

" Ik I'm sorry." He kissed my head. " I don't even want to think about it." He finished. My heart beat increased as he kissed my lips and down my jawline and neck. I bit my lip. He knows this is my weakness. He pulled away sitting me on a stool. Oh fuck. He opened my legs standing in between them then kissed me. I kissed back wrapping my arms around His neck. He grips my hips pulling me closer to him. I wanted him more than even right now. He's a craving I can't let go off. But we can't. 1. We're in a supply closet 2. We're in school 3. I don't wanna walk down the halls limping and people looked at me like I'm stupid. I pull away.

" Let's wait till later." I said. He chuckled.

" I was gonna have you limping and tell that guy how you're mine and mine only.

" Jealous much?" I asked.

" No! I am very far from... Jealous." He said.

" so what if I had kissed his cheek when u weren't looking?" I asked. He pulled me closer to him. If that was even possible.

" He can't make you feel how I do though." He said with a smirk. I pushed him away from me slightly.

" don't get cocky. We don't know that." I smirk back walking out of the closet.

He's jealous

Ok so honestly idk What this chapter is honestly. It just popped into my head and if it sucks we now know I can't write. Lol