Talk

I got out the shower and put the clothes back on. I ruffled the towel through my wet hair then pulled it into a high messy bun. I leaned over the sink as I saw the multiple hickeys on my neck. My breaths were steady. My body rocked back and forth and my stomach started to hurt as it dropped.

Im another's toy. I'm a fucking toy that he played with. He tricked me. I'm so naive. I'm such an idiot.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by a small knock on the door.

" Y-yes?" I said.

" You alright in there?" He asked. I nodded but then remembered he can't see me.

" Yeah. I-Im fine." I said sitting on the floor.

" U sure?" He asked.

" Yes." I said sternly.

" Oh well uh... Ok I'll be in my bed. Come out whenever you're ready... If I did something I'm sorry I never meant to hurt u or anything. Um... Take your time." He said generously. I heard him walk away and lay down on his bed.

I stood up opening the door turning the bathroom light off. I sat on his bed.

" Mia-" I cut him off.

" Shut up Jack." I blurted not thinking.

" Wtf is your problem. Look whatever I did I'm sorry. I dont know what I did but if I did something I want u to talk to me about it so we can fix this." He said.

" I dont wanna be another one of your toys." I mutter.

" My toys? Oh my goodness Mia no. Dont think that. Yea we kinda just hit second base but your not one of my toys. If you were I would have been told u to leave and I wouldn't be letting you lay with me." I said.

" So you have toys." I said.

" Yes- No Mia. No. Look I've never felt like this with anyone else. Ever. You- You do things to me that no one else can. I feel different. I feel something in my stomach, in my heart that I've never felt with anyone else. And if you do this to me then I'm gonna have to change. You're not a toy. Not at all. And like I said in I did just hit second base with you and I'm sorry if I pressured u into it. But listen you're not a toy. If anything you'd be the one that will stop me from playing girls. You'd open my eyes and replenish me." He stated. A smile crept on my natural pink lips. I turned and looked at me.

" Let's take things slow then. See how you handle things." I said wanting to give him a chance.

" Im gonna try to change for you. Only because you make me feel some type of way. A good type of way. " he stated.

" So you won't mind walking into school with me tomorrow?" I asked.

" Well um..." He started. I punched his arm.

" OW! I was kidding Mia geez. Damn you punch hard." He whine.

" Oh shut up you baby." I chuckled. He laid down and I laid my head onto his chest. I grabbed my phone setting my alarm for 6 in the morning so I could leave early and go home to get clothes to change into for school.

He ran his fingers softly up and down my back and through my hair sending me into a weak and submissive state. My eyes fell low slowly soon closing.

"I will try my hardest... But I'm scared I'll fail." Was the last words I heard from him before I let sleep hit me like a truck.

He doesn't know that that's what am also afraid of.