chapter five; an unexpected turn

finn woke up the next morning, again still feeling miserable that he was grounded from seeing his friends. he was getting ready for school when suddenly there was a knock on his front door.

finn heard his mom downstairs talking to somebody who sounded familiar, he got a little closer to the stairs and saw his mom from below, clearly speaking to someone who he recognized.

it was millie.

-

"can i speak to finn for a second? i need to talk to him about something," millie politely asked. "of course you can, he's upstairs in his room," Karen responded.

"what do you want?" finn asked the girl who was standing outside of his room.

"to apologize," millie sadly replied. "for what?" finn asked, confused on why the girl who seemed to done with him

"i didn't mean to make you upset," she quickly responded back, " i could tell that you were not okay; not even close to being okay, and the words slipped out of my mouth, i would love to go on a date with you, finn." finn could suddenly feel his stomach being twisted into yet another knot. he wondered if this was real life, or perhaps, he was dreaming.

"you-you-wwould?" finn stumbled out, "i thought you just hated me."

"finn, i was ner-" but before she could finish what she was speaking finn placed a kiss on her lips. millie didn't know how to react so she just kissed back. they pulled away, but before millie could say anything, finn said something that made millie feel even more  attracted to this boy.

"millie, i think i am in love  with you," he quietly spoke.

"i think  i feel the same way," she whispered.

finn didn't know why, or even how  she could like him, but maybe gaten and caleb were right, maybe she did  like him back.

"i thought you liked noah?" finn asked, not knowing what to expect for an answer.

"you thought"

-

this chapter is nothing but blah- i would've updated last night again but i wasn't feeling so hot, but luckily it's all good now.

 hint for the next chapter- you guys will like it ;)

oh and you guys can leave requests if you'd like- i'd love to hear some of them!