Chapter 5 Shannon's POV

Hey guys I hope you like this chapter, let me know what yoou think of this book so far in the comments please. :)

-

Shannon's POV

After we made the vine and Nash posted it and within 2 minutes there was already 200 likes.

" Woah Nash thats un-believeable !" I shouted at Nash While looking at his video. " So many likes already and it's only been 2 minutes," I said again. 

He laughed at me " Haha Shannon i know thats what happens when you're semi famous in vine," He said looking at me. Soon we went back to our hotel room and Carter gave me a piggy back ride. I was glad that me and the guys were bonding and i was rral glad i dont have to share a room with the guys but they are joined together.

I get ready for bed, i wash my face and change into my pj's. Once im done i find Taylor in my room.

"Um what are you doing here?" I ask knitting my eyebrows together.

" I just wanted to watch a movie with you so we could bond," He said patting the spot next to him. 

I sit down next to him and i realize he put in the movie ride along.

-

-

Were at the part where there in the hospital which is halarious!

Kevin hart is halarious he always cracks me up. By now the credits are rolling in.

" That movie was funny, I loved it! " said taylor getting up streching. 

His shirt lifted up and i saw his belly button so my instict was to poke him so i did and he flinched. I laughed at him facial expression. He smirked at me and I soon regreted what i have done. He walked up to me and started to tickle me I couldnt contain my laughter, i laughed so loud it could echo through the halls. 

" I'll stop tickiling you if you say Taylor Caniff it the worlds hottest guy," He said stoping allowin gme to catch my breath.

" Never!!!" I shouted at him and he continued to tickle me.

" FIne! Taylor Caniff is the worlds hottest guy, " I said gasping for air He stoped tickling me.

" Thast all i need to hear," He said taking his hands off of me and walking to the door " Goodnight Shan " He said making up a nickname and exiting out the door.

I went to the bathroom and Washed my face and put my hair into a sock bun so i could get natual type curls. I went to lay in bed and i was on my phone for a while and then decided to sleep.

-

-

A:N; Hey guise i hoped you liked this chapter let me know what you think of it int he comments?!

Ill try and update soon:)