Chapter 14

OKAY IM SUPER SORRY ITS BEEN REALLY LONG, I FORGOT MY PASSWORD ONTO WATTPAD AND NOW ILL TRY TO UPDATE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE ONCE AGAIN I TRULY AM SORRY REALLLY SORRY HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER! ♥︎

 Shannon's pov

______________

   * Next day *

As i was waking up i really had to go to the bathroom, as i went to the bathroom i look in the mirror and notice a red blotch on my shorts.

shit, i just got my period ughh. 

I walk out to taylors room since he was closer.

" Uhm Tay can you go to cvs.. i need tampons" I told Taylor awkwardly  

He nodded and quickly got up probalbly not wanting to hear more

*15 minutes later* 

I was on vine and saw taylors new vine about buying tampons it made me laugh

" Im not buying these, there for my girlfriend ! " he said in the vine

i text him telling him to hurry and and quit making vines. 

He replies saying he is on his way up to my room "Shannon here are your cotton sticks" said Taylor. 

" cotton stick, what the fuck taylor?" i said laughing. " i dont want to call them you know tampons" Taylor said his voice getting quieter, i just laugh and make my way to my bathroom and of course Nash Is in there. 

"Nash i need to go to the bathroom hurry the fuck up!!!" I yelled banging my hands on the door so he could hear me. 

" Shannon im almost done," he said turning the water off from his shower he comes out in a towel around his waist and no shirt, you can lightly see his abs hes just perfect. Then the thought of Matt runs into my mind. 

I quickly run into the bathroom and just sit on the toilet for a while thinking about Matt AND Nash. 

Im such a whore. I thought. i just forgot about the thoughts or atleast tried.

I walked out of the bathroom and see Nash shirtless. I decided to scare him, i grab my phone and open up vine and start recording.

"BOOO!" I shouted running into Nash and he screamed so loud Cam came running in asking " whats wrong?!" and im laughing so hard on the floor. 1) Nash's scream 2) Nash's face 3) Cam being worried. 

"Im so glad i got that on video" I said posting it onto vine with the captions saying "scared Nash sooo good! lol" 

"You got that on video?" Nash asked "Yeah if you wanna see it look on my vine profile" I said running out of the room becasue i can tell hes angry but playfully angry so i decided to hide in Matts room. 

I walk up to Matts room and knock and knock but he dosent answer, so then i think about going to taylors and when i knock he answers i run in his room

"Quick taylor shut the door and lock it Nash is mad at me" I said out of breath.

"Why is he mad?" Taylor asked "Look on vine, My profile" I said. When he saw my vine he laughed and liked it. " Nash's face!!" he said "Im so glad i got it on video" I said then we hear knocks on the door.

Taylor looks in the peep hole and tells me to hide. Taylor answers the door and its Nash

"Is shannon here? " asked nash "Nooo" Taylor said bringing out the No, Shit Nash now knows Taylor is lying. 

"Tay your lying i know it" said nash, He was walking  around the room then found me under the table

"Shit" i muttered then laughing

"Im going to get you back so hard!" said Nash "And you'll least expect it" he added.

okay  now im scared. I thought.

_______________

YAy finished this chapter hopefully you liked it(: 

Sorry if there are any spelling errors

-Shannon !