Chapter 12

HAPPY EASTER!!!

Thanks for all the votes and reads and thank you !!almost at 2k :)

Shannons pov.

-

We continued to play truth or dare and lets just say, we almost got kicked out because carter was screaming " PUMAA " in the halls at midnight.

We all went to our rooms and i was getting ready for bed. You know the usual change of clothes, wash my face and all the sha-bang. We i got it to bed it was really cold but it didnt phase me too much. I was on twitter for a while adni was bored so i tweeted out.

 " @ItsShanMendes RT for a folllow :) " within seconds i already had 100+ retweets. It amazed me how  many people like wating my vines and fangirl/boy over me, even over the other guys it crazy!

Morning----

I woke up to horrible singing.

"Taylor.. Shut upp Im trying to sleep" I said throwing him my pillow.

" ouch, somebody is moody, " he said with a smirk.

" Shutup and give me my pillow cause i need it ," I said holding my hand out.

" Hmmm i think not, " HE said taking the pillow to another room probaly his. 

I just groaned cause now i have no pillow. thanks taylor. I got up and went to taylors rom to see he was watching tv and had multiple pillows in his damn room.

" OH my gosh taylor what the hell are you thinking?!" I shouted looking at all the pilliows.

" What..? " he asked scaredly, im going to mess with him now.

" We need to get out of here theres a fire on the floor above us!! cmon get out lets go! " I said shouting trying to lock him out of his room for punishment little does he know, i still have my room key and he dosent :). 

He bolts out of his room my following behind.

"wait let me get Shawn hes in my room sleeping " Taylor nodded .

When i was at my door taylor was still near so i shouted 

" Have fun trying to get into the rooms !" I laugghed and opend my door to my room and closed it, i started to laugh.

Nash walks in and stares at me.

" Are you ok?" He asked frightend.

" yeah i just locked taylor out cuase he took my piliow and it got me angry so i tricked him " I said trying to catch my breath

" How did you trick him? " asked Nash

" Told 'em there was a fire " I laughed. He walked up to me and gave me a high five, 

" Well done my friend Your are a prank natural " He said clapping and bowing down. I blushed.

Was i growing fellings for Nash or is this something else?

_________

Cliffhanger!! I guess you can say.

Finallly and update, WhooHoo!!!

tell me what you think of this chapter maybe?