Chapter 8

Hai guys IM really sorry i havent posted! i have SAT's this week and ive been really busy, ill try and post more often, im super sorry, hope you guys are ok and still enjoying my story! :)

- Shannon :)

-

-

when we came back from the resturant i headed to my room for a while that i shared with Nash ( A/N; I dont know if i named who she is rooming with but lets say its Nash now. ) and he wasnt there i think he might be in Cam's room with the other guys. While i was alone i was watching the movie ' catching fire ' I was so excited when it came out but never had the chance to watch it.

-

When the movie was over i decided to go over to Cam's room and not be a boring person and have fun with the guys. When i knock it goes completly silent, i try and contain my laugh. Nash answers the door. 

" Guyss its only shann !!! " I blushed since he called me shan and thats new. I look down and try to hide my rosy heated cheeks, i blush very easily and i dont like it. It get on my nerves somtimes.

I walked in adn waved to everybody hoping my cheeks werent as red. i sat next to Shawn and he put his arm around my shoulder. I was glad me and Shawn werent those sibling that didnt fight everyday 24/7. We loved eachother, people even thought we were a couple a few times. It was always soo awkward but so halarious.

As i was in my wonderland i heard A huge smack. I look over and see that Cameron got smacked. I couldnt stop laughing, it was one of those silent laughs where you really cant breathe and your face is red and all that. We all soon died down and Camas faec was red on his cheek and ear. we were all huddled on the bed and for revenge, Cam poured water all over Nash, and it got on me since i was next to him. I jump off the bed not wanting to get wet anymore and on the process of getting off the bed i trip and fall onto the bed across teh one i was just on, adn the really awkward thing is that.. Matthew Espinosa was on that bed and i fell on him! That is so awkward i felt the heat rising rapidly up to my cheeks. im so ruined, so humiliated. Dont get me wrong Matthew was very very attractive, but it was really awkward.

-

-

HEyyy guys new chapter!! let me know what you think??

Thank you soo much for all the reads, love you all!!