Chapter 2 - Shannon's .POV.

~ Hope you guys like chapter 2 i think will be better.

Shannon's POV 

I wake up by my annoying alarm clock. I get or more like rolled out of bed and walked into the bathroom, i look in the mirror and my hair looks okay, i just brush it out and put on my plane outfit which is some uggs, yoga capris and a boatneck sweater. 

I walk down stairs with my 3 bags making more noise than i thought. Shawn came down after me with 4 bags im suprised he had more than me. 

" Wow Shannon thats suprising, i have more bags than you," he laugh lightly. 

" I know " i reply quickly, sliding on the uggs i hsd in my hand. 

"So Shawn how are we gettin to the airport? " i ask grabbing a ceral bar.

" A limo, " he said with no problem while i almost choke on my ceral bar.

" A limo!?" I whisper shout.

He nods. We walk out to see a black limo, the driver takes our luggage I slide in the limo and i see a mini fridge and i also notice the neon lights on the ceiling of the car. I was expecting more in the limo like a mini bar type thing where they have glasses but i was wrong. The driver soon gets into teh car and drives us to the airport. While in the limo Shawn and I just talk about random thingss and room arrangements for the hotel and he sai dill be sharing a room with this guy named matthew i think, i may or may not have forgotten his name. Once we get to the airport me and Shawn get our luggage and thank the driver and then head inside. Now come the worst part, security it takes Shawn about 15 minutes to just go through the metal detector cause of his belt, i kept on laugh at him ince it took me about 5 minutes to go thruogh the metal detector. We were walking to the gate and came across abStarbucks and ofcourse we walked in. we waited in line for about 3 minutes and we both ordered a vinilla bean cremé frap. Sooon we started walking to the gate again.

When we got there a girl recgonized Shawn and She mini screamed and ran to him, she started crying and Shawn got up to give her a hug. once she noticed my she shrieked, i wondered why but then she said

" Oh my god your Shannon, Shawns twin sister!! " She shouted towards me.

I looked at Shawn And he said

" I mentioned you in one of my vines before soo mostly most of my fans know you," He said.

I stood up and hugged the girl and asked if she wanted a picture with me and she said yes but not just a simple yes she said, YES! We took the picture and waited for our plane to arrive.

~ Hey guyss hoped you like this chapeter and sorry it took me a while.