Chapter 7

Here is chapter seven

ps. I have major writers block so ill try my best.

hope you like it :)

____________________

Once we told Matt he had red hair he bolted to the mirror. Nash came in asking why we were yelling and i point to the bathroom and he heads to the nathrooms and finds Matt there and soon Nash burst out laughing, hes crying from laughing to hard.

Matt soon laughs to.

" Dont worry Matt its only tempoary, it will wash away in two days," i said poking his cheek making him feel better. 

I walk out of the bathroom and head to the mini frigde  and grab my oreo popcicle. i head to the beds and i think im on Shawns bed, or Aarons. I grab my phone and go onto instagram and post a quick selfie with the caption " Popcicle time ✌️✌️" within three minutes i already have 1,000 likes. im still trying to get used to it.

" Guys were going swimming get ready !! " Shouts Taylor walkin around shirtless in a bandana, of course. 

I head to my hotel room wich is connected to Matts room now. I head over to my suit case and find my two piece in the colour teal. i go into my bathroom and change and put on some hollister shorts and one of the hollister muscle tank tops.

-

-

Once we get to the pool nodby is there except for a family with a daughter about the age of six.

We all get settled in the lawn chairs, I remove my shorts and tank top. Shawn and I head over to the sand volleyball court and play a one on one, he was good but i won. it was 25 - 23. Soon all of the guys wanted to play, the teams were

Shannona team: Matt, Jack G, Taylor, Aaron

Shawns team: Jack J, Nash, Carter, Cam

-

-

After our pool adventure we decide to eat at panera, my favourite place!!

We got all settlted with our foods and drinks at our fairly large table. We all laughed and talked being able to bond more with each other. I sat next to Matt.

" So you and Shawn are farternal twins right? "  Matt asked taking a sip from his drink, I nodded chewing on my food.

Me and Matt continued to talk all the way back to the hotel.

-

-

Hey guys sorry its a bit short usally i wite up to 500 words today i only got about 400 words.

Hoped you like this quick update and also i have majorr writers block so maybe you could give me ideas down in the commens and ill give you credit. 

like 

and follow ?

Byee :)