Chapter 13

OMG 2K READS?!?!?! YOU GUYS ARE SO AWESOME:) 

FOLLOW ME ON INSTA ( @shannonelshaww ) AND COMMENT ON ONE OF MY PHOTOS SAY "F4F" AND I KNOW IS YOU GUYS, AND ILL FOLLOW BACK!!

Shannons pov.

everyone was in there own rooms asleep and im still awake trying to figure out if i like Nash or not, i mean he is so caring, sweet, dorky, halarious, serious... at times, Playful in a nice way. It will be awkward possibly cause were sharing a room but for now id like to be best friends.

I decided to go down to the starbucks thats always open down in the lobby, when i walk in i see Matt on his phone.

" Hey Matty whats up? " i asked taking a seat next to him.

" I cloudnt sleep so i can to get coffee, and now that i think about it coffee wont help, " He laughed lightly looking into my eyes.

His eyes were an amazing carmel colour, his nose shaped perfectly, and this lips look soft just like his face..

Oh my god shannon stop dont be a whore.

But both Matt and Nash are so good looking, dorky.

" Well Matty you thought that one out, " I said luaghing getting up to order. 

" Im going to order my drink," I said

i walked up to the counter and skimmed the menu.

" Hi id like to have A grande black ice tea unsweeted with lemon " I said to the worker who looked like snokki, So orange.

" *smacks gum* Alright that will be $4.44 " She said, i handed he the money and her claws snatched it right out of my hand. I waited for my drink to be made so i can just sit and talk to Matt.

I grab my tea and head over to the table were Matt is.

" Shesh the barista looks like snooki " i said, Matt laughed his cute high pitched voice which made me laugh and he laughed harder and then i snorted. I stopped laughing cause i hated it when i snort cause people find it annoying, including my ex boyfriend but hes long gone.

" why'd you stop laughing? " asked Matt, " Cause i hate it when i snort, people find it annoying and i dont like it, " I said.

" I love it when girls snort including you, it makes me think that your diffrent in a good way," Smiled Matt placing his hand on mine.

Matt is also generous. 

I added to my mental mind list of Matt.

__________

HIii Guys hope you like this chapter!! Let me know what you guys think of it!! and mybe drop me a follow on instagram??

Sorry if there are any typos i had not alot of time to type this.

- Shannon :)