Chapter 3 -Shawn's POV.

~ Hey guys hope you like chapter 3 :)

--

Shawn's POV

As me and Shannon waited for the plane we just sat around goofing off. A couple more fans came while we were waiting, I couldnt wait to see my second familt which is the boys Cam, Nash, Carter, Taylor, Aaron and Matt. After 20 minutes I our plane got here said by a man on the intercom me and Shannon both got our bags and headed to the door tat leads to the plane, we both got first class so it would just me me ans Shannon in one row, thank god. Im glad i got to sit next to her  'cause she always lightens the mood and plus she is halariours.

-

- During halfway though the flight me and Shannon were making random vines we made a few singing ones, a couple smack cam to eachother, im suprised she didnt mind being smacked cam. 

the rest of the flight just consisted of us eating and talking

-

-

Once we landed we ran into carter.

" Woah Shawn you never told me you had a hot girlfriend?!" He shouted

" Dude this is my twin sister," I said letting him knowo im not dating her. Carter just turns red and trys not to make eye contact.

" SO where are the rest of the guys? " I asked Carter, he shurged. "i Just landed like you guys," He said fixing his snapback. Me and Shannon Just followed Carter to baggage claim. i pulled out my iphone 5S and play skinny love by Bon Iver. After 20 minutes all 3 of us found our bags and got into the limo to take us to the hotel.

-

-

once we checked in on the 14th floor i unpacked my clothes and hung them in the closet, then i just sat on the bed and was on twitter for a while until i got interupted my a knock on the door. I beat Shannon to the door and he answered and then all  guys came in, Matthew, Taylor, Aaron, Cameron, Nash, Jc Caylen, Sam, Jack G and Jack J, and Carter, again. While i was on the bed in the corner all the guys were filming a video, it was Nash's first video that was halarious everybody was getting smacked cammed and i just bursted out luaghing, also when Cam but his butt on Nash i chocked on my spit when that happend plus i couldnt breathe so yeah.

" Hey why dont we go to the pool?" Asked Taylor while putting his iphone away.

" Yeah i agree, how about you?..." Said Matt pointing to Shannon, not knowing her name.

" Shannon, and yeah sure im up for it. " She said getting up and streching since she was sittin gdown for a while.

everyone went back to their rooms and me and Shannon got out our bathing suits. i agreed to change in the room while Shannon goes in the bathroom. I lets Shannon know when i was done which was 2 minutes after her. She walks out and brings one of the hotel towles with her and wraps it around herself then we head out the door to the pool to meet the guys there.

~

~

Hey guys i hope you liked chapter 3 i will start 4 tonight :)! let me know down in the comments what you think so far, yeh?